Jaws 19 (Oct 2015)

Goonie

Sr Member
Jaws19Mobile_zps7d44232b.jpg

All the big summer flicks are coming out now, but 2015 is fast approaching and I still have yet to see a trailer for Jaws 19. Max Spielberg should have it in post production by now. Any panels planned at SDCC this year?

;)
Seriously though, it's really personal.

Quint and Brody have been cloned by an aged Hooper, who now rides around in a hover chair, and the clones are up against the giant mutated shark that keeps whipping its tongue out at people, and is once again threatening summer beach fun. Featuring Miley Cyrus as "The Shark".

C'mon... they gave us the Jurassic World trailer and the Pan trailer today, Star Wars later this week... where's the Jaws 19 trailer? 2015 is almost here! :eek;)

C'mon... they gave us the Jurassic World trailer and the Pan trailer today, Star Wars later this week... where's the Jaws 19 trailer? 2015 is almost here! :eek;)

True, but it's not out in theatres until October 2015. Trailer should be a few months out yet. ;)

1985 me is pissed that there are no flying cars or hoverboards.

2014 me (and likely 2015 me) is perfectly happy with that because Jersey drivers are bad enough in two dimensions, let alone 3.

We've already been tipped off about the tongue. Question is - will this shark be twerking?
Heard from every walkie talkie on Martha's Vineyard: "*static* The shark is twerking! Repeat, the shark is twerking! *static*"

tumblr_mqqy4nxDvf1qe1uqko1_500.gif

Last edited:
wow!! with those polygon graphics... PLEASE PLEASE be in 3-D!! were taking the 80's back!! back to the future!! can the shark start talking like jaber jaw?? color me subscribed!! happy turkey-shark day!! mmmm shark steak.......:popcorn

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back