London comic con/ May 2015 from page 3

Re: London comic con 2014

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country" - I'm not in bloody North Korea!

With less than 4 weeks to go the eexcitement is really building, just hope I get a new job sorted soon so I'll have some spending money.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country" is really strange. I thought videos were adaptable to all systems on the web, not like DVDs with "regions". What is the world coming to?! Although, I do live in Arizona USA, so maybe it's like I'm on another planet or something ...

I hate facebook. Wstill going as michael myers?

Oh yes, still going has Michael Myers, my costume arrived just before October 1st, I am just waiting for the half mask to complete my HOBO Myers look, I have stopped shaving the past 5 days, growing the beard just for my Hobo Michael Myers. It wont be huge, but hopefully I get that scruffy Hobo look since half my face will be seen, next step is getting my face dirtied right

Woohoo just one more day at work left then what will probably be a sleepless night, leaving the house around 7 and should get to the excel centre for 8. So excited I can't wait.

I was hoping to go to this one but have had to have an operation recently so won't be able to make it.
Hoping to get to the one in May.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back