London comic con/ May 2015 from page 3

Re: London comic con 2014

Hey guys,

If you liked the 3D printed props I showed you here and there and a few others, be sure to make a stop at the MyMiniFactory stand where we will be present during the 3 days of the convention to answer any questions and take any suggestions :)

Personally I won't be part of that stand but I'll come as a visitor with my girlfriend on Saturday. By the way we had first bought by mistakes tickets for the Sunday and we really don't know what to do with those as we don't know many people in London, so if anyone is interested in having those tickets (for free), I'd be happy to send the tickets to you by email.

Re: London comic con 2014 / october con from page 2

Had a great day out, didnt see horrorfanatic unfortunately even tho I did keep an eye out. Funkster I did manage to spot you from across the hall and have to say your cosplay looked awesome, didnt get chance to come over and say hi as the guys I was with were desperate for food so got dragged off.

Had a great day out, didnt see horrorfanatic unfortunately even tho I did keep an eye out. Funkster I did manage to spot you from across the hall and have to say your cosplay looked awesome, didnt get chance to come over and say hi as the guys I was with were desperate for food so got dragged off.

Cheers buddy.

Had some issues late Thursday night - will be updating the build thread tomorrow - so wasn't what I hoped for, but seemed to get a good reaction from people.

Changed into my Kino built Spidey for the last few hours

Spidey Crouch.jpgMysterio.jpg

I was there too, here's me rocking the stage on sunday. (Unfortunately they didn't let me do a performance act so it's only the first part of the 'actual' act)

zmFF1GEl.jpg

3DzAB0rl.jpg

m7rLA1xl.jpg

ell its almost time for london comic con again, i'll be there saturday 14 with my better half, it will be her first time at a con and im fairly excited about that.whos going and whos in cosplay? wanted to cos up but having been off work for the last 7 weeks money is too tight.

Only there on the Sunday, trying out my new faceshell and lenses for Spidey.

As I'm putting together my War Machine and Symbiote suits at the minute, it might be one of the last outings......well maybe ;)

So guys and gals less than two weeks to go for MCM london whos going and whos cosplaying? I had hoped to be cosplaying the arkham knight but my helmet wont arrive until july so aiming to hqve it all ready for october.

Am there with the GF Sat/Sun

I've got my ASM Symbiote for both days and hopefully my War Machine for Sunday morning
Girlfriend has got a Mayday Parker / Spidergirl and a Lady Deadpool, although I'm not sure what order she's doing

I will be there Sunday as they have some good signers, so I will be suffering in their queues for most of the day.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back