London comic con/ May 2015 from page 3

so only 11 hours to go, anyone else going tomorrow? i'll be wearing black jeans with a black/white marvel comic teeshirt and red/black trainers, look forward to meeting some of you guys

I have just been on the website and Saturday is completely sold out!

i was planning to pay on the day!,

Bane is not happy!

That's what I thought but on the website it says on the day tickets sold out if you do not have a ticket do not come!

Well didnt get to meet anyone again but had a great day, some amazing cosplay happening all over the place. Managed to add a few moee recruits to my iron army too
20150523_223733.jpg

Woohoo October's tickets go on sale tomorrow night, will be buying my ticket sraight away. Hoping to have arkham knight finished in time.

So whos going this time? Less than 7 days to go untilmcm london at the excel centre. I know crimsoncoscrafts is going as arkham knight and funkster is going with his wife both I believe will be in copslay. Unfortunately I don't have my arkham knight finished so jeans and tshirt it is :(

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back