London comic con/ May 2015 from page 3

Re: London comic con 2014

Ive seen plenty of captain America shields so doubt you have a problem. In all honesty I have not seen anybody being stopped for having realistic looking weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys my daughter is going to the late one in Sept in London, had to book and pay for the hotel room now as there was only 2 rooms left at the hotel her and her friends stayed at last yr. glad you made this thread Stig some where to leave photos and stuff for the Cos play .
Last yr was a blast she sent some video from her phone of a lot of people doing gangman style song and dance on their way there.looks like every one enjoyed themselves.
Post away. I'm a complete nightmare, I take a camera so I can get some good pics then forget to use it.

I was hoping to bring a Captain America shield to get Stan to sign at LFCC but I guess I won't be allowed to bring it according to the rules since it's made of aluminium :(

Although I guess getting it on the plane or checking it in at the airport would probably be a pain to do anyway.

The best thing to do is take it to the info desk so they can ok it for signing and then leave it in the coat storage. I think it only costs a small amount to store things there

Hey everyone,

I got a chance to film at this year's event for Syfy. It was my first ComicCon (and actually, my first proper convention) - and I had an amazing time. The variety and quality of the costumes was phenomenal and pretty inspiring. We chatted to a lot of cosplayers and they were all having such a brilliant time. I think I'll be going to the next one, if I can get my act together and make a decent costume.

If anyone's interested, here's the video that I shot and edited -

Cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

The best thing to do is take it to the info desk so they can ok it for signing and then leave it in the coat storage. I think it only costs a small amount to store things there

Thanks, but I'm not entirely sure it'd be worth bringing the shield all the way down and risk not being allowed to have it signed. I'll probably just have him sign a comic.

Only 5 more sleeps to go, holy crap im so excited its unreal. So cant wait to see optimus prime and bumblebee. On the lookout for more cosbaby iron man figures, already have mark ii and war machine.

I was there in May, went has Jason Voorhees,it was a blast. Here are a couple of my fave shots

And a stand alone shot

Last edited:

Dude that is so cool, I'm sure I remember seeing you. Cant wait for the next one, tickets went on sale yesterday and I havd my priority entry ticket booked.

I'll be there in October.

To keep the GF happy, I'll probably be going Saturday and Sunday. One day where we go together and the other where I go in either the Minion or Bumblebee (if it gets made it time) as this will mean very little "quality time" together :)

Dude that is so cool, I'm sure I remember seeing you. Cant wait for the next one, tickets went on sale yesterday and I havd my priority entry ticket booked.

Cheers, it was a great time. I will be there in october, because it is Halloween I will be attending has Michael Myers from Halloween 2

So with only 7 weeks until mcm london at the excel centre who's going? I'll be there Saturday, early entry ticket booked and printed ready. I'll be the one with large of girls, had planned on a nice day out with godson, then his sister insisted on joining us followed by my girlfriend and then by her goddaughter and 3 sisters :s so I will be seriously outnumbered by 6 beautiful girls.

Wow I thought this would get more attention. I guess its too far off for people to be thinking about.

Booked my tickets today.

Saturday will be Mysterio with the GF and whatever she decides to do

Sunday I'll be Minion-ing around on my own

Wow I thought this would get more attention. I guess its too far off for people to be thinking about.

I do not think facebook helps these forums, yea facebook has more interaction but I still prefer the forums

I will be there just Saturday, its more exciting for my brother has he has never been to one before. But I am still excited I will be using a new costume

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back