My MOS suit by Josh Lopez (eldonnaty)

Those of you that have follwed the thread in the Junkyard may recall the "finished photos" of my suit that was sent to me:

received_m_mid_1399182786893_efcc72511ca5c32b41_0_zpsmof3zqfi.jpeg

and..... here is what i received today...... Click on the thumbnails for a larger view

yup no boots.... no cape.... and only 1 gauntlet!

lets take a closer look at the craftsmanship and detail shall we?

Last edited:
the shield....

Amazing!!! the color and metallic in the casting is so stunning, color shifts a bit in the light which adds to the awesomeness!
But the shield was made by RevolutionZ. Hands down AMAZING!

so speaking of castings.... lets start at the Buckle....

The symmetry is unbelievable!!!
(yes, I will be serving Sarcastic sandwiches throughout the presentation. Feel free to bring your own beverages)

The amazing screen Accurate puff Painted chain-mail... even has the burnt effect and over saturated ink causing extreme loss in detail and a smudge burnt effect.... but makes it look like your faster than a speeding bullet.....

Last edited:
Lets now look at the extremely high tech method of attaching the molded pieces to the fabric.
The delicate task of ensuring the rest of the suit doesn't some how get lost in the over powering urge to ignore the chain mail puff print...

Last edited:
Here is the list of people scammed by Josh Lopez. Aka eldonnaty, Ruben, don nasty, Jnasty, and what ever other multuple personality he has.

1. theboss - $665.00 no suit.

2. allprochris - $400.00 no suit.

3. davekufner - $400.00 no suit

4. jovonbeck - $800.00 no suit

5. steyin - $800.00 no suit

6. 1ManBattalion - $400.00 no suit.

7. mapleman - $850.00 no suit

8. hnyuht - $350.00 no suit

9. jolive - $400.00 no suit

10. ddcinjapan $800.00 no suit

11. TONKA1675 $150.00 remaing on refund.

12. Set of armour for $780.00

13. idiotbyte $550.00 for non sewn suit

14. kcr7pr $835.00 no suit

15. steamshovel $550.00 no suit

16. kcr7pr $600.00 no suit

17. Daric LaRone $490.00 no Iron Man Suit

18. Madmartigan $350.00 no suit

Hereis what I know so far...

Last known address:

Michael J Garcia
4750 N. Ocotillo Rd
Glendale AZ, 85305

2213 West campbell Ave
apt #13
Pheonix, AZ

Phone Numbers used:
602 757 0944
772 410 8528

bank accounts connected with some payments he took:

Leonor Barron the new CFO of his company acct# with Chase 257563328

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL OF US TO REALLY DO SOMETHING HERE!

print all your email and text communications with him
print all your Paypal and/or credit card transactions with him
Print any deposit slips/receipts.
print the latest updated list to show the extent of this fraud.

Go to your local law enforcement office and file a complaint requesting they forward it to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
One complaint is nothing. But imagine the response of now 18 complaints coming in totaling over $10,000.00

This is a forum where we all help each other bring to life our characters and superheros. I have done all that I can to "walk the walk" and lead the way.
I accept my money and shield are long gone but it Sure would be nice to know I have others helping.

It may deter others from doing the same thing if they see us all coming together to make sure they are held accountable regardless.

Last edited:
Sorry to see that this was the end result of your many attempts to resolve the issues with him. Did you get the boots too or was that not included?

sorry to see this as well, boss. for all your work, you deserve much better. how will you proceed?

you know, he had some great looking suits in his original build thread. i wonder what happened to those? perhaps they were just scam photos.

Last edited:
That looks like one of the reject/first pass suits he made. Probably sent it to you to try to get you off his back. Screw this guy. I sent him an e-mail letting him know I'm filing my police report and that I can bring much worse things against him. He is not going to have a pleasant near future.

I hope you're getting in on masked rider's build. Again, thanks for all your work on compiling the info against this jerk.

That looks like one of the reject/first pass suits he made. Probably sent it to you to try to get you off his back. Screw this guy. I sent him an e-mail letting him know I'm filing my police report and that I can bring much worse things against him. He is not going to have a pleasant near future.

I hope you're getting in on masked rider's build. Again, thanks for all your work on compiling the info against this jerk.

I would love to be on Masked riders Build, unfortunately i think it is going to be out of my price range :(

And that's not to say his suit isn't worth what he is asking

Im sory to hear about your suit arrived in this condition bro . But i need to say that actually making this Man of steel suit is not as easy as everyone thought of ... although it looks simple . As we need to solve all the issue from head to toe ... especially its printed with Chainmail and glue on with all armor pieces ...

The issue that the armor parts doesn't fit correctly on your body cause its not glue properly according to your body size and shape . Also i think Eldon gluing up the armor without Mannequin based . Thats why i fully recommended ppl to do this on your own , wear it on your body and have a helper to glue it for u , than wrap your body up with tape or something until the glue fully dry up .... Thats what all the props maker and costume maker need to cast the actor whole body to work on a suit for him ...

1474544_691260970884115_1279117323_n.jpg 1470277_691257914217754_2026791674_n.jpg

Im sory to hear about your suit arrived in this condition bro . But i need to say that actually making this Man of steel suit is not as easy as everyone thought of ... although it looks simple . As we need to solve all the issue from head to toe ... especially its printed with Chainmail and glue on with all armor pieces ...

The issue that the armor parts doesn't fit correctly on your body cause its not glue properly according to your body size and shape . Also i think Eldon gluing up the armor without Mannequin based . Thats why i fully recommended ppl to do this on your own , wear it on your body and have a helper to glue it for u , than wrap your body up with tape or something until the glue fully dry up .... Thats what all the props maker and costume maker need to cast the actor whole body to work on a suit for him ...

View attachment 328979 View attachment 328980

The problem is also the quality of the printed chainmail is absolutely terrible. And the Armour parts are not even symmetrical. 1 wrist gauntlet only, no boots or cape.

The Armour parts are not even there for the back or shoulders. There is dirt and sand all over this thing and stinks to high heaven of cologne because it has already been worn by someone else.

The problem is also the quality of the printed chainmail is absolutely terrible. And the Armour parts are not even symmetrical. 1 wrist gauntlet only, no boots or cape.

The Armour parts are not even there for the back or shoulders. There is dirt and sand all over this thing and stinks to high heaven of cologne because it has already been worn by someone else.

That is really disgusting, sorry to hear it

I just wish everyone else would actually file through. Its with numbers of complaints that will result in him being held accountable as a criminal. I have done what I can. I just wish I had some company in the process

Last edited:
I have the same going on with docholiday. Contacting my cc company yet again today but its taking to long. This is just aweful really from this guy (eldonnaty) and hope he gets whats comin.

I will be posting another large update soon. I have an address for this thief and his brother.
I urge you all to get on this. After acknowledging the sheer crap of the suit and the fact it is incomplete, this coward agreed to refund my money. A week ago he stated he was transferring money to his pay pal to pay me back. Plus partial payment immediately. His last words were "give me 2 minutes" and haven't heard from him since.

Those of you that I have been in contact with, that I tried to begin helping everyone out, sorry.

It looks like he wasn't at all serious about fixing his problems.

Anyone in AZ wants an address?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back