Star Wars HD screen cap request

Predatormv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am looking for an HD pic of C-3po's severed arm in ANH when the tusken's attack. Anyone able to grab that for me ? Please.

patience... ;)

here it is:

c3poarm0.jpg

and the other side:

c3poarm7.jpg

:p

Wouldn't it be fun to have one of these on display next to and posed the same way as the Terminator arm? :D

-G

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ Mar 2 2007, 05:07 PM) [snapback]1430017[/snapback]</div>
If you need more caps just let me know. I am in the process of capping ANH as we speak. :)
[/b]

... :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes ... a few good and sharp Tantive Vader Caps would be mighty nice - :D
I'd need five if I may be so bold - 1 left side, 1 right side, 1 full frontal, 1 3/4 left side and 1 3/4 right side ...

... tha would be too cool if you'd be able to make those 5 HD caps - :angel

I will have over 200 HD ANH Vader caps on my webiste by tonight. I already have over 80 there but not the Tantive ones, they will be posted tonight.

I will post a public announcement once they are all posted. If you can't find what you need there PM me Jesper.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kurtyboy @ Mar 2 2007, 10:48 AM) [snapback]1430038[/snapback]</div>
Has the Obi ANH hero saber been cap'd in HD yet?
[/b]
I tried and didn't really come up with anything particularly useful.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ Mar 2 2007, 11:07 AM) [snapback]1430017[/snapback]</div>
If you need more caps just let me know. I am in the process of capping ANH as we speak. :)
[/b]

Can't wait to see my Mos Eisley caps. You are a real gentleman Mr. Kahnt.

Mark

You should cap when Luke and Ben help 3po off the ground, you can see Tony's left arm tucked behind his back for a few seconds......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bradleyfett @ Mar 2 2007, 02:27 PM) [snapback]1430083[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ Mar 2 2007, 11:07 AM) [snapback]1430017[/snapback]
[/b]

Mark
[/b][/quote]

Well thank you sir. :)

Those will be sent to you privately, I will only be hosting Vader caps on my site. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ Mar 2 2007, 02:49 PM) [snapback]1430154[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bradleyfett @ Mar 2 2007, 02:27 PM) [snapback]1430083[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ Mar 2 2007, 11:07 AM) [snapback]1430017[/snapback]
[/b]

Mark
[/b][/quote]

Well thank you sir. :)

Those will be sent to you privately, I will only be hosting Vader caps on my site. :)
[/b][/quote]

Gotcha. ;)

I'll have to check to see if it's even still around, but we had the arm here at teh Disney MGM Studios as part of the Star Torurs preshow along with the Chessboard and several R2 units [the "gonk droid" from ANH is still in the now defunked "Creature Shop"]...

If indeed it is still here, I'll try to photo it... No promises though, since Lucas had come through and reprioritized some of the memorabilia about 5 years ago.

Last I remember seeing it, the 3PO arm had a Mickey Mouse watch on its wrist as a "Hidden Mickey".

I really hope I can help out.

Thanks for the pic above that is exctally what I needed.

FXGuy if the real deal is still in star tours I would love some more pics of it. Hell I might have to make a trip over there just to see it if it's still there (I live in Orlando so it's not a big deal for me to go)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ Mar 2 2007, 05:55 PM) [snapback]1430041[/snapback]</div>
If you can't find what you need there PM me Jesper.
[/b]

:) :) :) ... This is soooooo awesome ...... Thanks a lot Darth Kahnt - :) :) :) ...

you can't imagine how happy I am that you put those HD pics up on your site ...

Thank you, sir - great job - :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back