Limited Run Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit . Display Sculpture

Re: Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit NEW V2 Material in hand

Still want to know where pictures of the Supergirl suits are, if there are any? (Masked riders version, inspired from CBS Supergirl)

PM to u . ;) thanks .

- - - Updated - - -

Just got my suit 2.0 from DHL. What an amazing product.

Thanks for the kind words ... im getting excited to see u suit up in full . ;)

Never heard back from you about doing a Supergirl suit for me.

I will mate ..... just fixing some scaling on size and i will be about to work on the Supergirl version ... as i like the make the Supergirl version as we seen and will look even better with chain mail texture on the body suit . ;)

10999408_647668222043563_7537407998362393275_n.jpg

I love seeing pics, can't wait to see you guys all suit up! Can't wait until it's my turn, thanks bro :D

Finally .. the first cast of this sexy..... now to start work on the correct chrome Or silver paint on this ... im so excited to suit him up ..

IMG_0441A.jpg

IMG_0442A.jpg

After watching this video .... im very happy with my build so far by following the movie quality and the body display , and i cant to show u my mannequin display with the full suit .

Last edited by a moderator:

I popped a seam on the left shoulder arm yesterday while trying on the suit again. Does anyone have tips on how to fix it?
20150623_230210.jpg

I popped a seam on the left shoulder arm yesterday while trying on the suit again. Does anyone have tips on how to fix it?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/bryann717/20150623_230210.jpg
your best bet is to get completely comfortable in it and pop all the seams you need to... Make sure you can move around relatively well. You would turn it inside out to fix it..may be best to bring to a tailor once you're set

Hey fella,

Just wanted to esquire if you are still making the MOS suit?

I'm 6'2" from the UK and interested

Thanks,

your best bet is to get completely comfortable in it and pop all the seams you need to... Make sure you can move around relatively well. You would turn it inside out to fix it..may be best to bring to a tailor once you're set
Thank you.

After watching this video .... im very happy with my build so far by following the movie quality and the body display , and i cant to show u my mannequin display with the full suit .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Q8RoyLU2Q

Love it, love it love it!!!!!! That's why I'm getting the chrome body suit from JesterFX to go under this suit!
Again; LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey fella,

Just wanted to esquire if you are still making the MOS suit?

I'm 6'2" from the UK and interested

Thanks,

Thanks for interested , Yes i will PM u with more details .

- - - Updated - - -

Love it, love it love it!!!!!! That's why I'm getting the chrome body suit from JesterFX to go under this suit!
Again; LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks mate ... will PM u soon .

That suit is looking awesome Leslee! Can't wait to get mine! A few more gym sessions I think
Manakin is looking exceptional too, looking forward to seeing a suit on that

Over the weekend, I laid out all the parts and had the PC on to the forum and various reference pictures. Put on the suit to start gluing at 10AM. Finished around 5PM. Took longer than expected. Wore a black underamor shirt under the suit while gluing because we knew there were parts where the glue would seep through the costume and get stuck to me.
20150703_111743.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The hardest part were the shoulders/back/sides pieces. The armor piece did not completely line up cleanly along the top of the back to fit with the oblique part. Had to be careful to line up the oblique pieces so that they would still attach to the belt buckle AND the back armor. Also had to be sure that it would line up to the belt buckle and that the gold belt lines were all in the correct proportion. Tough little puzzle.

That process was the most challenging. We saved the S shield for last.
20150703_170047.jpg

IMG_20150703_195236.jpg

On Saturday, I spent time to finish up the boots. Glued the soles to the bottom of the boot and made sure they stuck.

20150704_113739.jpg

On Sunday, I wanted to focus on just installing the cape properly. I followed the tutorial on the MOS thread. Quickly found out that industrial Velcro does not stick well to the urethane piece. So I had to make the Velcro strap that Masked Rider showed by using sew-on velcro. I used double-sided tape to tack down the Velcro as glue was not working.

20150705_155442.jpg

20150705_154228.jpg

20150705_173101.jpg

20150705_173109.jpg

Last edited:

I'm going to make a suggestion to everyone for the cape attachment, as this is what I did:

First I glued on the velcro to the shoulders and underside of the cape as most would/will do.

Next, at the point where the gold end slips in, I cut a slit in the suit and glued/sewed each end to prevent tearing. I then bought a cheap fridge magnet (the larger ones that are a little thicker), cut rectangular strips that were bigger than the gold end and glued them to the inside/underside of the suit a little below the slits. Now when I slide in the cape the ends go through the slits and clip onto the magnet.

I wore my suit last Halloween in NYC when it was pouring and windy, the cape held perfectly with the magnets. I will say also, that things flows majestically in the wind. Really makes you feel like Superman.

Here are some images for reference:

wDmuCt4.jpg

PKqXR9Z.jpg

I think this is very similar to what you have done steyin, though think he is using just magnets instead of velcro, go to 1:33

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Leslee, sent PM's. Hope you got them.

Question: Are the boots separate? I know the V1 were attached but the V2 look different. If so, any chance of just ordering them?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back