Limited Run Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit . Display Sculpture

Wow that is one gorgeous piece, you have out done yourself sir

Thanks mate , im happy with the result so far .. Heres more pics of the full suit display .

Cape not attach yet as i planning to maybe re work on both side of the cape to make it more accurate look , but to show u how it looks with cape on ... ;)

Would like to show u the suit in different shot , thats why we can see different color of the suit with lights effect taken from Comin con or any MOS tour display .

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3388.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

WOW that looks fabulous!!!

This is almost a perfect match to the statue, I would just add more bulk at the crotch section and remove some black shadow lines on the legs for a more natural look, body and arms look superb!!!

WOW that looks fabulous!!!

This is almost a perfect match to the statue, I would just add more bulk at the crotch section and remove some black shadow lines on the legs for a more natural look, body and arms look superb!!!

Thanks bro , a are always a perfectionist to me ...

Sure i will re paint the lower legs area . ;)

MOS.jpeg
Thanks Leslee for the awesome work. Now for the hard part of attaching all the pieces lol. I working on using a magnetic system to attach the cape. I was initially thinking about sewing some mags into the collar piece and suit but in retrospect I think the best approach is to have a small malleable yet stiff piece of metal which will allow it to conform to your shoulder and attach without a precise alignment of the suit magnet.

Last edited:
View attachment 549851
Thanks Leslee for the awesome work. Now for the hard part of attaching all the pieces lol. I working on using a magnetic system to attach the cape. I was initially thinking about sewing some mags into the collar piece and suit but in retrospect I think the best approach is to have a small malleable yet stiff piece of metal which will allow it to conform to your shoulder and attach without a precise alignment of the suit magnet.

Looks great! Do you have a straight-on shot? Curious how the muscle shading looks ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As I said before, this is an absolute masterpiece. I'm still bulking up (89kg, 1,82cm) to get closer to Cavill's physique before buying, to make this beauty the honor.

I'm also kinda sorry to ask this, but is there any chance you make this same silver muscle pattern on the black suit underneath the one you sell? I'm having some thoughts about that silver pattern...please don't take this as a critic, be gentle with me guys. I love this work.
Oh, and I agree with a not-so-chrome look.
Sorry for my english.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I've tried to reach Leslee via PM but he seems offline. I read that some other members can't reach him either.

I'm trying to buy the blue fabric, with the chainmail, to go for a DOJ version. So if anyone is thinking about selling his suit, or so, please contact me. There is no better version of the chainmail printed fabric out there. Ebay stuff doesn't do the trick, I leant that the hard way.

Thanks guys

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back