MC-1 Generic Judge

Heatshock

Sr Member
loads of PR MC-1 Judges in the UK nowadays, and I must admit, I am more than a little jealous!!

Love the minty look with lots of nods to the comic version, so I set abt trying to build something similiar

eagle 1st - I decided on foam. Combination of 10 mm, 5 mm and 1 mm. PVA sealed and painted with car spray paints

the left shoulder armour was done for me by a very talented prop maker and good buddy - D Langthorne at Purgeworx in the UK https://www.facebook.com/Purgeworx

- - - Updated - - -

next the belt

digital camera pouches fd off the internet - didnt like the webbing, so took em off

painted with Rustoleum oxford green

scratch built eagle greebs

and I had an old Termight buckles from back in the day

- - - Updated - - -

pads - partially built by my mate again - details added by me!

same paint as on the pouches

I managed to snag a pair of PR gloves off ebay, but also managed to find the base glove as per Mr Bungles build thread from a while back

- - - Updated - - -

helmet was built from an 8 L chicken drinker

cut to shape

mohawk added

painted

visor from a clear piece of plastic and transparent black paint (used in car light tinting)

Fantastic!!I would have sprayed- masked off the thunder reflections on the visor somehow...but I really like the look overall. True to the comic!

Sent from my washing machine

pouches? those were part of the PR version gloves. I believe the originals were military type pouches for phones

modding Wulfsport motorcross boots - very similiar to the base boot used in the PR/Minty version dredds

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back