Another Apollo project - LLRV 1/18 scale

Love seeing this kind of attention to detail brought to bear on a build; makes what would still be a nice, interesting model into an eye-popping beauty. Love that ejector seat.

Really looking forward to seeing this in all its glory. :cool

Hi p51, thanks! :) Hey Noddy4000, thanks for your kind words. Really appreciate the encouragement!

7BsmqqX.jpg

ncNm3AJ.jpg

GQCGnED.png

OA4Bmna.jpg

Holly crap mate, I have been away too long. l In the last 12 months you have developed some impressive new kills to add to your talents. This is wonderfull!!Ozzy

Hi RogueTrooper, thanks! Ozzy - thanks, mate! Hi Mike, still planning on using styrene as it's too small to print and I want it as smooth as possible. So the tiny details here probably won't show.

wQdo6wD.jpg

I5SuQ5z.jpg

KxRznqC.jpg

jMybYLR.jpg

6fTucHK.jpg

1WHxDZI.jpg

VQRsB3J.jpg

ImmX165.jpg

Museum quality demands that level of insanity...you're insane (in a good way:D), therefore you're doing justice to the original!

I'm following this amazing work on ARC...I guess, I might as well follow here as well. This way I won't miss a thing ;) Btw, will this be one time thing or will you recast it and consider selling? If so, I want to toss my name in the hat for getting one :)

I thought I ask..;)

Mike

Last edited:
Hi Atesta, duality, thanks! Youngtiger1, thanks for following! It would probably be tough to cast for me but some parts can probably be 3D printed : ) Right now I'm making the 3D model just so I can make patterns for cutting styrene -- mostly they're incomplete as I want to dive into the cutting straight away and because some parts are too complex for me to 3d-model. But I'm working at it :)

FnsEo3z.jpg

1mng66v.jpg

0QlpIBj.jpg

kwzhGtC.jpg

tdWflJd.jpg

There are a few "Scales" in model-making. First the "Crazy Scale" , second the "Insane Scale" and finally the "Out-Of-This-World Scale".
You're fitting into the 3rd one! No if, but, maybe, perhaps, hum, er...:D:cool

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back