Hulk Bust Sculpture

fettster

Sr Member
Been a while since i posted a new project but got what I think it a cool one on the bench so thought i would share.

its not quite finished yet, there are a few things to tighter up but i think its very nearly there. Scale wise, its 1.5 times life-size and will be finished in silicone with acrylic teeth, custom eyes and human hair.

hope you like it

Rich

I'm always in awe of people who can get that kind of detail out of the clay. Is this wed and how much time would you estimate you spent on it?

Wow!! This is just amazing. I try to sculpt and I can never get proportions right. And the detail I have no clue how you get such good detail!!

I'm always in awe of people who can get that kind of detail out of the clay. Is this wed and how much time would you estimate you spent on it?

this is normal wet clay. there isn't really any advantage to wed unless its hot and is a thin sculpt. as I'm in the uk, the temperature is very manageable. time wise about 20 hours or so.

Just amazing (no surprise!). I assume you mean 1.5 x human life size or 1:1 hulk size?

yes mate, one and a half times human head scale, any bigger and its would be too expensive to produce

It's been said before but wow man looks great. I would be interested in buying one of these if you make these up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back