Breaking Bad Walter White/Heisenberg Silicone Mask & Costume

JeremyG

After many months of working on this silicone mask, I completed it a couple of days ago. I will be getting more accurate clothing and props as time goes.

The mask was sculpted by Barry Anderson of Winter Park, FL. Barry worked with Ripley Entertainment for over 17 years as their Lead Artist and Director of the Art Department. Barry’s work can be seen worldwide at Ripleys Believe it or Not museums, Louis Tussauds wax works, Ripleys Haunted Attractions, Ripleys Aquariums and the Great Wolf Lodge.

After the sculpt was complete, me and Rick Gardner molded it, and I casted it. I sent it to California to SPFXmasks painter ***** Rios who seamed and painted it. Finally, I added the hair and put together a quick costume for it.

I think I will try and take a stroll downtown with the full costume and see the reactions I get. Me and my buddy plan to do a full mannequin sized display in memory of the great show Breaking Bad.

goodww1.JPGgoodww2.JPGgoodww3.JPGgoodww4.JPGgoodww5.JPGgoodww6.JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back