D/FW Texas Prop Party Feb. 11th 1:00pm

Feb 11 is good for me.

The last con was rather dissappointing, and I left only after about 2 hours.
This next one is much smaller with only one guest star so I don't expect to stay too long there.

Nick

Depending on exact location and time (ending), I'm in. I don't get off work until 5pm, so it depends on how far away I'm going to have to drive, and in how short a time. :)

ATM

PM me for precise directions- For a sense of distance, the nearest major junction is the intersection of N. Central Expressway (75N) and Mockingbird Ln. in Dallas very near to SMU-

Doc

Just made my plane reservations so I'll be in the area for it. I'll have to see what I can put in my luggage that won't get me in hock with Homeland Security. Will need directions to the place.

J

The time is good for me. Since the con is a very small one. if you get there when the doors open (at 11:00am) 2 hours should be enough for a walkaround unless your trying to get an autograph.

I remember the last time these same convention people had a very retarded entry method, which took a long time to get in and register and there was a long line.

Nick

P.S. can you give me an idea of how far the party house is from the convention center?

I'll be there, no doubt. The last prop party I went to was in Tulsa and I had a blast. I'll be bringin' booze, for sure. I won't be able to bring any props, but I'll definitely bring pictures. I'll be looking forward to seein' y'all.

In anticipation for the prop party, I started machining a custom saber to bring. If no one cares, I'd like to give the finished saber away at the conclusion of the party. Everyone that is interested in taking it home can put their name in a hat and we will pick a winner.

Here is a progress pic (Brass - Emitter, Midband, and Pommel) (Aluminum grip sections)

[attachmentid=6202]

See You at the Party
Brian

That's awesome. I'll be bringing a couple of giveaways myself...just not nearly as cool as yours. :p

yes, if somone could give me directions from Harvest Church in Watauga, that would be MUCH appreciated...and I'll try to make it, I have a gig there w/ my band that weekend...so might as well do somethin while im there...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back