D/FW Texas Prop Party Feb. 11th 1:00pm

Oh, this is sounding good. I've even got a few weeks to work on these projects :love Here's hoping the warm, clear weather holds until I can get primer sprayed.

It would be great to meet you guys, I am here in Dallas-
The earlier in feb the better...I ve got the stork landing with my son around valentines day :D

Kell

super super noob here, but I'd love to attend. maybe someone has an example of a luxeon or an EL saber. I'd love to talk shop about a conversion. we're planning a home theater and a modest prop collection so it would be great to meet up with people with same interest. My main hobby is classic arcades and besides my Ms Pac I have a Tron and a Star Wars...hey they're at least movie related :D

just had a baby so we'll have to make sure the warden..I mean wife approves.

Cool guys- Any day in February is cool except the 16th through 21st (work)- I like Wuhrer's thought of keeping it near the 11th for the Con here but also hear a fair bit of interest in the last of the month- Thoughts?

Doc

The later the date, the more likely I will have completed projects to show off. However, I certainly don't expect everyone to wait on lil' ol' me :lol Working around a con is a good idea just because we might get more participation.

Like Funky said, the last one was a blast and a half and I have the evidence to prove it. :love

The bar is set pretty high after the last one.

Gonna have to see if I can swing another "business trip" right about then. :D

It'd be great to hang out with everyone again.

I think Doc will be okay with the date. So, let's say Feb. 11th unless he says otherwise. Sound good to everyone?

Excellent-Had been watching the thread to make sure that was good for most and I like Wuhrer's idea of keeping it near the con-

Why don't we say February 11 from 1PM to 6 or 7PM then adjourn to dinner- Sound cool?

Doc

I think I will have to sit this one out. I moved to Galveston, Tx from Oklahoma City and now it is a 4 hour drive instead of the usual 3 hours. I live in the same state and it is futher to drive Hmmmmm ..... Anyway I have a job with an Audio/Visual production company and I am swamped with work and wont have any slack time until the end of march - earily April.

The date sounds good by personally, I have a problem with the time. The con ends at 6, and if anyone stays till it closes (like me), then by the time they get there the party will be over. Any chance of extending the party time or perhaps starting it later? A few of us are comming from Tulsa and we may not get there till about 3ish. :unsure

Most of you know I'd love to be there. However, I work weekends now, so I'm a *possible* attendant.

And for the record, my birthday is Feb. 12th, so if any prop makers want to bring a gift ... ;)

ATM
ShackMan

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back