The Ultimate Amazing Spider-Man 2 Suit Project

a uzipper on a fully puff painted suit is a mother to zipper even with a helper i got a tasm1 fully painted with a uzio and it is impossible for me to zip it with me not even in it... may have been sewn wrong.......... the middle zipper up the back separates your emblem... either way you are gonna need a helper to zip it so it comes down to if you want it to be noticeable or hidden... uzip if DONE RIGHT is hidden up the back a bit noticeable i hope this info helped...

I might do a zipper after the emblem and down to the belt. I might be able to add zippers on the back belt. I guess it'll be like a t zip if you think about it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I think that the spiders were urethane, honestly. I'm grabbing up a pair from Nerdvana designs on FB and getting my frames from TJack. After I get my frames, I'm getting oracles screen printed bottoms, and getting the stretched honeycomb for the arms.

I think that the spiders were urethane, honestly. I'm grabbing up a pair from Nerdvana designs on FB and getting my frames from TJack. After I get my frames, I'm getting oracles screen printed bottoms, and getting the stretched honeycomb for the arms.

Nerdvana is graham thompson a known scammer do not buy from him and as far as the spiders they were silkscreen or screen printed

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

I might do a zipper after the emblem and down to the belt. I might be able to add zippers on the back belt. I guess it'll be like a t zip if you think about it
That's what I tried with my suit, but there wasn't enough room to get in even with the rear belt zippers. I had to add another zip going vertically down the butt seam. The zippers form a cross.

The spiders on the film suit are not urethane. The outside edges are the same material as the webs, and the top surface is textured like an iron-on transfer, and is slightly reflective.

WOW, the colors looks so vibrant and I don't see fading when its stretched! Did you get this printed at FOD?
Thanks. The pattern file was originially printed by FOD, but I then hand-dyed the fabric to make the colors much deeper. I will make a thread explaining the build when I have some time.

That's what I tried with my suit, but there wasn't enough room to get in even with the rear belt zippers. I had to add another zip going vertically down the butt seam. The zippers form a cross.

The spiders on the film suit are not urethane. The outside edges are the same material as the webs, and the top surface is textured like an iron-on transfer, and is slightly reflective.

Thanks. The pattern file was originially printed by FOD, but I then hand-dyed the fabric to make the colors much deeper. I will make a thread explaining the build when I have some time.

All I can say about that is, is that it works!

Now i want to use vans skate shoes for my suit but how can i glue it to the vans i still want the sole is vans sole

Here in a craft store i saw glue for gluing soles on shoes. I will try it to glue the soles on the suit.
And in case i will put a few sewings by hand to make sure the soles stay on the suit ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought of neopren first, too. But neopren isnt that strechable like lycra. And it has to be very thin neopren, because of the "waves" of the fabric on most pictures.
There is 1mm thin neopren, but its not that stretchable! :/

I thought of neopren first, too. But neopren isnt that strechable like lycra. And it has to be very thin neopren, because of the "waves" of the fabric on most pictures.
There is 1mm thin neopren, but its not that stretchable! :/

The movie suit isnt very stretchable tho. Even webb stated that.
I think it is a nylon spandex mix.

Ok some morphsuits are pretty shiney too and they have polyester spandex.
I would have to ask a textil engineer if i wanna know for sure ^^

there is shiny lycra... i thought of cutting the red from the blue parts to print each color on different material... so i would use a middle to dark shiny red and print the orhadar asm2 red parts over it. same with the blue parts. perhaps that would result in better color matching.

Hey man would it be possible to explain how you hand-dyed your suit? Looking to do the same to my print without the blue bleeding over to the red!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back