Your most recent original prop or costume acquisition

My latest win from the VIP chappie auctions. I was more than happy to have picked this up for such a decent price. I was slightly discouraged to see things like wardrobe from Yolandi selling for in some cases $3,000. I'm just happy to acquire a little piece of the film. It garnered a lot of criticism but i think it was fantastic and opinions are going to shift.
20150331_174336.jpg

Screen used armor from Universal Soldier as worn by Ralph Moeller (GR76). The best part is, it can be matched over and over again in the movie. Inclues Ralph's undershirt, a pair of gloves (and not pictured; belt, pants and socks). This is purely fantastic 90s cheese, but I absolutely love it!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Universal-Solider-GR-76-Armor.jpg
    Universal-Solider-GR-76-Armor.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,406
  • Universal-Solider-GR-76-Armor-Compare.jpg
    Universal-Solider-GR-76-Armor-Compare.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 2,312
Great piece Art. Nice and clear screen match.

I have been fortunate enough to get a few good trades and cash at the right time while clearing out my collection and managed to pick up a Rebel Ceremonial jacket from the end of ANH and Ma Ma's costume from Dredd. I'm just refurbishing some mannequins and will finally get some good pictures of my collection once done.

Great piece, didn't even realize he was in Universal Soldier. Then again, I didn't know who he was until Gladiator, which I saw after Universal Soldier. Awesome piece, anyway!

My wife's all time favorite movie is the Matrix and we have been wanting to pick up a piece for years, but they are so rare and so hard to come by. HUGE thanks to Aaron for hooking us up! We now have a life-sized claw from Sentinel!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Matrix-Sentinnel-Claw.JPG
    Matrix-Sentinnel-Claw.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 1,980
Great pieces Karl, particularly love that helmet with some of the electronics still in place.

-Aaron

Thank you Aaron, I've hopefully just secured these 3 pieces to go with the helmet and backpack.

O2 Monitor (used in Dark Side of the Sun") to go with the backpack

Helmet Name Plates for the helmet.

my two most recent purchased props within days of eachother, my screen matched Mr.Boogie mask from the upcoming sinister 2 film as well as my screen matched dark nurse from silent hill revelations
.MyCollage_1[1].PNG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back