Punisher Skull Paint Question

sundevilfanaz

Jr Member
Just a simple question from a newbie.

I am planning on making a Punisher costume for Halloween this year. After looking over the few on here I have a simple question about painting the skull. What spray paint works best on fabric?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure which I will finally go with but the comic skull would probably be easier to paint.

Do I need a special fabric spray paint or is regular Krylon ok to stick to fabric and stay?

I don't know a hell of a lot about fabric paint, I'll admit. The reason I asked about the movie one is because it's just white spray paint. As I recall, the paintjob has runs in it, as Castle just sprayed it on (on the body armor at the end of the movie).

I'm pretty sure the shirt from the movie is in fact a production shirt (for the duster look). My dad has one. You should be able to just buy it, and for a movie look throw a black duster on top.

It's been a while since I saw the Tom Jane movie, so double check, I could be wrong.

I know it's not the most precise answer, but hope it helps.

Thanks for the help. I will look at the shirt. If that works it will be helpful. Otherwise I will have to grab some spray paint.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back