Classic Hulkbuster Pep files! ALL FILES AVAILABLE!

Ok, so I know it's not overly well glued but this is what I threw together tonight. I should have waited for my thicker foam to come in the mail and I'll probably remake the helm but I couldn't help working on my "mini-hulkbuster"

20150514_211508.jpg

Pretty sure I am going to have to re build the helm, but quite happy with the chest and shoulder piece so far. Having shrunk the build down to fit all of 5 foot me is making the foam build feel incredibly complicated with a lot of small pieces. Super fun so far though!

. 20150520_214340.jpg

Last edited:
Not an easy one to tackle but well worth it in the end. I'll be doing this one sometime in the near future. After going to my first Comic-Con I was stoked to complete a full suit. Went as Wolverine and got many compliments and pics but would love to make a full suit and go all-out lol, thanks for the files!!!!!

the files are .pdo and when I go on pepakura and click file : open it dosen't let me open them and also if i double click on the files is says [0132] The downloaded file is corrupted. Please try it again later. (0)
what do i do?

Last edited by a moderator:
the files are .pdo and when I go on pepakura and click file : open it dosen't let me open them and also if i double click on the files is says [0132] The downloaded file is corrupted. Please try it again later. (0)
what do i do?

try download files again. also you can reinstall pepakura. i have Designer Ver.3.1.2, this files work perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
try download files again. also you can reinstall pepakura. i have Designer Ver.3.1.2, this files work perfect.
Mabye I'm clicking the wrong download button... there's about 7 of them and I don't know which to click, i've tried a few but my antivirus dosen't like them... I just want to be careful that i click the right thing.
help!.png also I tried re-downloading pepakura viewer, but still the same results :/

Mabye I'm clicking the wrong download button... there's about 7 of them and I don't know which to click, i've tried a few but my antivirus dosen't like them... I just want to be careful that i click the right thing.
also I tried re-downloading pepakura viewer, but still the same results :/
dont panic. we can help you.
first of all - you need sing in into account on 4shared.com. if you havent it - register on this site. it safe, i have one)) then - download button in the left corner, like in the picture. i do that right now, its ok.
help!.png

- - - Updated - - -
also you will need to wait 20 sec before download.

I painted a few pieces last night, I thought you guys might enjoy. I love the gold but I'm not totally sure about the red yet...
turned.jpg

And here's a shameless selfie. The helmet is sitting a lot higher than it should when actually worn, thanks to my scaling. Once the shoulders are added is doesn't look as bad though. I'll try to get a picture with them on it soon.

yep.jpg

Attachments

• 20150603_194234.jpg
    20150603_194234.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
  • 20150603_194234.jpg
    20150603_194234.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 91
  • 20150603_194413.jpg
    20150603_194413.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I painted a few pieces last night, I thought you guys might enjoy. I love the gold but I'm not totally sure about the red yet...
View attachment 485376

And here's a shameless selfie. The helmet is sitting a lot higher than it should when actually worn, thanks to my scaling. Once the shoulders are added is doesn't look as bad though. I'll try to get a picture with them on it soon.

View attachment 485379

great look. i think for sure - you need to see red color in daylight, in sunshine weather. i always do that with my paint.
if not sure - make battle damage - it fix everything :D

great look. i think for sure - you need to see red color in daylight, in sunshine weather. i always do that with my paint.
if not sure - make battle damage - it fix everything :D

Yea I always forget battle damaging is an option, great idea thanks!

The hands are huge! 20150610_215920.jpg

It's hard to see it but my hand is actually inside the thumb and pointer finger. We've had a lot of fun just wearing these around the house... my dog loves being petted with them, more coverage :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back