*help needed* Witch King of Angmar's Ring

LordGallifrey

I've recently been looking into making a replica of the Witch King's ring of power gifted to him by Sauron in the second age of middle earth. The reference material I've found online is okay but not detailed enough to satisfy what I'm looking for. Im also trying to figure out the best way to create the ring once I have an accurate design laid out. If anyone has any help or advice to offer I'm all ears.

Godspeed friends

If you mean one of the rings of power he gave to the human kings, The Noble Collection once made that ring and called it "King of Men". There is a supposedly licensed version that is still available from another company (advertised as being the Witch King's ring) that looks the same as the no longer made Noble Collection version but it is not as high of quality. At least it's cheaper though, lol. Anywho, if you want to make one as opposed to buying one, you can look up pics of the rings I mentioned for reference.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back