ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I'm starting to think spring isn't happening. They've got 6 weeks left to prove me wrong.
A post in the Anovos Vader thread says a large shipment of helmets is on the way including Vaders and other helmets. It does not mention the TIE Pilot specifically. I assume it will include Poe helmets.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I was mistakenly shipped an ANOVOS Solo belt rig in medium...will exchange for a small, unless someone here has a small they want to swap. OH man..i see the medium and small are now out of stock.

Just received my Anovos Imperial officer's cap in black. I didn't get the full uniform (I just fancied the hat and I'm too short anyway), but the hat is nice in my opinion.
But man, I have a huge head. It's a large and just fits.

Re Anovos helmets tint, yeah, it's the one issue I really dislike about them. I ordered some flexible car window tint to augment it, tho haven't successfully found a way to securely mount it, given the curves in the lens.

This came today. 005.JPG

So, does anyone know anything about where the Stormtrooper helmet kits are at? The shipping calendar says Spring 2017, but I haven't received any updates or shipping notifications.

Anovos chat indicated a month ago that it will be shipped, but no update has been received yet.

I have been waiting nearly 2 years now, which I feel is well beyond a reasonable time to wait and any longer is a waste of time. Any updates would be appreciated.

I thought I saw somewhere where Anovos stated they were going to be announcing a Luke Belt Rig sometime in the near future. Is that correct?

Hi all,

Does anyone have a Luke Bespin ensemble outfit size medium they would be interested in trading? The jacket is still available in Medium but not the trousers on the Anovos site unfortunately.
I have an original Kobold I'm willing to trade. :)

IMG_5317.jpgIMG_5316.jpg

So, does anyone know anything about where the Stormtrooper helmet kits are at? The shipping calendar says Spring 2017, but I haven't received any updates or shipping notifications.

Anovos chat indicated a month ago that it will be shipped, but no update has been received yet.

I have been waiting nearly 2 years now, which I feel is well beyond a reasonable time to wait and any longer is a waste of time. Any updates would be appreciated.
Someone in the Anovos Vader thread posted that Anovos told them a large shipment of helmets is on the way to them. There are several helmets listed as Spring 2017. Hopefully the shipment includes all of those.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Does anyone have a Luke Bespin ensemble outfit size medium they would be interested in trading? The jacket is still available in Medium but not the trousers on the Anovos site unfortunately.
I have an original Kobold I'm willing to trade. :)

View attachment 731473View attachment 731472

Can not help you with the jacket, BUT I´d be very interested in the Kobold ;)
Drop me a line, if you consider a sale OR a trade for other items.

Sorry for the hijack!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back