ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Anovos scrapped using Cal's stuff. Yes, the "prototypes" seen/used early on are his stuff, the final products are completely non-Moncal
Who cares still a great helmet.

Made even better without the 4 year Moncal wait time. Yes 4 years is what he told me 5 months ago when he replied to my inquiry.

Quick question for those that own the Luke Bespin ensemble. It states on the box that the optional suspenders attach to hidden attachment points. Well, the attachment points are so hidden that I cannot find them. LOL. Can someone tell me where they are? There are no buttons or anything inside the belt line. I am wondering if I they are missing on mine. Many thanks for the information.

Quick question for those that own the Luke Bespin ensemble. It states on the box that the optional suspenders attach to hidden attachment points. Well, the attachment points are so hidden that I cannot find them. LOL. Can someone tell me where they are? There are no buttons or anything inside the belt line. I am wondering if I they are missing on mine. Many thanks for the information.

looks like buttons in this video at 6.30

Last edited by a moderator:
already noticed this one?:

Star_Wars_Shock_Trooper_Helmet_turn.png

https://www.anovos.com/collections/...-wars-imperial-shock-trooper-helmet-accessory

Bubble lenses...

I see Anovos is selling the belt tools separately now. https://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-classic-trilogy-han-solo-holster-belt-items

I received mine a few weeks ago as part of the final shipment of my Solo holster.

IMHO, the price they are asking is quite fair for what they are.

I think it should be noted that Anovos has photographed the items so that you cannot see the copyright info or the logos that are on every item. It think this might tick some people off who may not be expecting it when they purchase them. Although once they are in the belt, you would never know but it still might be an issue for some. If you want to see what the other sides look like, read my quoted posts below.

Tools arrived...

View attachment 718534

View attachment 718535View attachment 718536View attachment 718537

View attachment 718538View attachment 718539View attachment 718540

Seems well made. Not "it took 3 years to make these" well made, just well made.

As you can see that ever single piece has copyright screen printing (most likely legal necessity) but at least if you want to you could sand or repaint over it. The Anovos embossed text... didn't need it. The good thing is that these will be hidden for the most part but still. Just another :facepalm.

I'll probably opt to go with a fan provided green cylinder for my ANH setup, but the other pieces are very nicely detailed. FYI: there does not appear to be one piece of metal on these. Eve the little brass looking nut on top of the ANH boxes appear to be plastic.

So after almost 3 years and 4 different shipments (Rig, droid caller, correct ROTJ buckle, and tools) this order is finally complete. Product wise, I feel as if I got a good deal. The amount of parts along with the ability to switch to different versions of the rig plus the ability to adjust sizing using snaps makes this a great buy. I feel you can get better quality fan made belts but you'll pay a lot more plus getting the extra parts to complete will run up the price as well. However if you factor in mental anguish due to inept business practices, this product was not worth it.

As I said in my review when I got the rig, I will purchase from again if items are in stock and/or if they get a better reputation for delivering on or around advertised ETAs.

Last edited:
I see Anovos is selling the belt tools separately now. https://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-classic-trilogy-han-solo-holster-belt-items

I received mine a few weeks ago as part of the finally shipment of my Solo holster.

IMHO, the price they are asking is quite fair for what they are.

I think it should be noted that Anovos has photographed the items so that you cannot see the copyright info or the logos that are on every item. It think this might tick some people off although one they are in the belt, you would never know. If you want to see what the other sides look like, read my quoted posts below.

that is awesome!!

Received email today:

This shipment includes the following items:

Item #DescriptionQty
01160030-Star Wars Classic AT-AT Driver Armor (without helmet)1
01162120-LStar Wars Classic AT-AT Driver Jumpsuit1
SWHELMET004Star Wars - AT-AT Driver Standalone Helmet - Standard Line1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been away so was not able to post but i can assure you the Krennic looked to the naked eye the same as my pics, one of our party stated it looked like Tea had been poured over it

I have been away so was not able to post but i can assure you the Krennic looked to the naked eye the same as my pics, one of our party stated it looked like Tea had been poured over it
Thanks for the confirmation. Weird that the color is supposedly accurate to the screen-used, but I guess it's just the next grey AT-AT/ brown Han Hoth parka scenario... :) I wonder if any behind the scenes stuff from the blu-ray shows the costume, I haven't watched yet.

Received email today:

This shipment includes the following items:

Item #DescriptionQty
01160030-Star Wars Classic AT-AT Driver Armor (without helmet)1
01162120-LStar Wars Classic AT-AT Driver Jumpsuit1
SWHELMET004Star Wars - AT-AT Driver Standalone Helmet - Standard Line1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take some good pics! I have mine coming too, but won't be able to open it for a few months.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back