ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I pre-ordered both the Luke and Han Bespin's back in Tier 1 a couple years ago. I had to cancel both items because it's just taking too long and my money needed to go to other expenses. To their credit, they refunded my money within 24 hours when I requested it a few months ago. As for everything else, all I see are pre-orders, pre-orders, pre-orders. ANOVOS should take a break from new pre-orders and get the existing orders out to customers. Joe B. is a great guy. He handled my return and I have communicated with him on several occasions going back to all the BSG items and the Colonial Fleet so I have always wanted to support him. However, now I just have to say that ANOVOS is a train wreck due to everything I just mentioned about the excessive pre-orders. I really wish they would get their act together because I really want some of their items. But, like others stated, in-stock items only for me.

I've been a "potential" customer(for 4-6 costumes or other items), ever since they launched. I was willing to pay the extra money if everything was great once they were in the hands of the initial buyers. I REALLY want to buy their stuff, especially if they really are recreating them as the originals were(Han ESB costume, belt tools, etc), that my talent or more specifically lack thereof and makes that very enticing. I really do hope things get out to customers soon, for both them and ANOVOS so they can continue to put out great items!

I'm kind of loosing my mind on waiting for my Luke Skywalker Bespin uniform. After such a time in waiting I'm going nuts--telling myself jokes like Yoda did in his solitude on Dagobah...

12985561_10206077282562377_2027058344285646896_n.jpg

Most OT products now delayed into Q4... Which by their awful 'guesstimating' means we won't see our stuff until well into 2017... So much for hoping for Halloween this year...

Most OT products now delayed into Q4... Which by their awful 'guesstimating' means we won't see our stuff until well into 2017... So much for hoping for Halloween this year...

Well, that totally blows :angry. I'm now seriously considering cancelling all my orders with ANOVOS. Because if they pushed getting out the FO TK orders out ahead of all the OT orders (which have been out for WAY LONGER), they'll do the same for the EP VIII & Rouge One crap.

Well, that totally blows :angry. I'm now seriously considering cancelling all my orders with ANOVOS. Because if they pushed getting out the FO TK orders out ahead of all the OT orders (which have been out for WAY LONGER), they'll do the same for the EP VIII & Rouge One crap.

Yes, I guarantee you that is what will happen.

Yep. I was hoping when they unveil the ghostbusters line that they have a reasonably priced ghost trap so i could get it, but with all the delays in the star wars items, I am thinking I will have to pass. The proton pack they will be releasing will be pretty expensive I am guessing.

I hope they will not start handling another franchise, it´s hard enough for those who are waiting for OT now, no need for more delays.

But it was foreseeable that Disneys gonna push them around for the new stuff first, i wouldn´t wonder if Disney directly ordered to put the OT stuff on the end.

Atm. i don´t think it´s a good idea to order anything than the new stuff.

I was looking into getting some more things from Anovos, but I've had such a poor experience trying to deal with their customer service for a problem with my Stormtrooper armor. They'll never get another cent from me. Kind of bums me out. [emoji20]

I don't think we can assume that new movies are getting priority just because FO armor was pre-sold after many other items yet released before those same items . It seems like your are under the assumption that when pre-orders start, that all items are in the same early state of pre-production development. However since TFA merchandise were under a contract not to reveal and sell merchandise till certain dates, TFA items may have gone through more product development that other pre-sell items at the time of their announcement.

Not that it makes anything better, I just think that we should be fair in our criticism and there is still plenty to be pissed about. :p

What's the source on this information? Only Q4 from the OT on their updates page is their Snowtrooper. Am I missing something?

Are we EVER going to get darth vader shipped, or did I waste $2000's?

sigh...

Their Proton pack photo is also of a fans replica, not their proto type apparently. this company has some shift practices to get you to pre order.

I wonder how much the electronics kit will cost once they release that for the pack and I also wonder how much the non ipo price is.

Are we EVER going to get darth vader shipped, or did I waste $2000's?

sigh...

Their Proton pack photo is also of a fans replica, not their proto type apparently. this company has some shift practices to get you to pre order.

Well, the armors are fan made that they've been putting pre-orders on..

That is not a new practice nor is it shifty as it clearly states it is a prototype and subject to change. MR did this, eFx does this and in any case I am aware of, with the permission the builder as the original builder is usually involved the the design process.

Latest update from Anovos:

*Han Solo Classic Trilogy Holster Belt Rig: Production complete. Awaiting final packaging and product safety testing for clearance. Greeblies to be produced via injection-molding for better detail. Current estimated delivery: Q3 2016

I think "Anovos" is really greek for "Vaporware"

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back