ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Yes, got my TK ensemble Friday.... pure awesomeness. Just a few tweaks..... the AB plate buttons were upside down and I fixed it in 10 minutes with some dental floss, an exacto knife and some CYA glue. Also, it appears no neck seals were in the first wave, but overall, it is sweet. The helmet hard hat stabilizer system was swapped for pads and Velcro. I will be modifying this w some volleyball knee pads and or construction light knee pads

That was an interesting read. So happy I pulled my snowtrooper suit money out of there, 1500$ was way too much of a gamble. Now, I'm talking to the customer rep (which seems to be online) for the OT Tie .. and I will probably go with a refund on this too. I wanted to have good faith .. but I'm tired of hearing this crap.

All, I can't personally express the level of gratitude and indebtedness I have towards you Luke , Han Solo, and Vader customers. It has been such a long road, I know. It was our first real Star Wars product and the learning was steep and drawn out. But you waited it out and stuck it through (which is most of you) . For that I am indebted. You will always be the most special of customers to our family. Thank you for your faith and thank you for your patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Luke Bespin is finally shipping!
14265065_10206992582924314_7870673077269784696_n.jpg

Did Anovos ever decide to include something extra for the Bespin Luke orders? I know it was discussed a while back as a thank you for the long wait and first Star Wars product offering. Just curious.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back