Help! Young justice robin costume!

Robin 56

Hey, Im new here and starting to get into cosplay and comic con. I wanted to make a Robin costume from Young Justice ( an animated show on Cartoon network). But the Young Justice Robin from Season 1 only. This one:
young_justice__robin_by_phillybee-d3zdz80.jpg
young_justice__robin_by_pikachupanda-d33wvzm.jpg
I need help!

They used to make a decent version of that costume for a store-bought costume. My Stepson used it a couple Halloweens ago with things added for a Damien Robin. I think it was by rubies. Not advocating just using that, but it's a start and you can augment it cheaply.

I need help with the mask and I want to know to how to make a digital pattern and print it out on spandex. This is my first comic con and I wanna impress the ladies. :)

I need help with the mask and I want to know to how to make a digital pattern and print it out on spandex. This is my first comic con and I wanna impress the ladies. :)

Easiest way to impress most ladies, is by not going to comi-con... On a serious note. Once u find or make a 3d image, please share, I need one for if I take off the red hood helm, when that costume is done.

Here's one YJ Robin:

Cosplay Costumes, Tailor made, commission request, premium costumes, Cosplay

I got YJ Nightwing outfit from there earlier this year, and it's OK, you'll probably want to add some of your own pieces, like new boots, belt, or gloves. The costume I had was decent, had to get a new logo, boots, gloves, and domino mask though. It also ran a bit big on me, so possibly consider taking an inch or 2 off of the measurements if you want it to be tighter. Then again, my girlfriend got a Batgirl from there and everything was pretty good. I built her a pretty cool utility belt (if I do say so myself), so if you want to see any pictures of those costumes from there let me know. Good luck!

As much as I'm hesitant to recommend this guy who does commissions, considering I've been waiting almost three months for my mask to come from the U.K., I'd say check out Laban Boldero at 4thWD - Home -. What I have seen from my friends of his work in person, it's pretty solid craftsmanship. Just don't expect his communication to be all that great. :unsure

sidekcik 02.jpg

You do know that the black will be faded when printed and it will not look quite like your image. I would use colored fabric personally and sew the different sections together since that outfit is pretty simple.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back