Engineer in biomech pressure suit from Prometheus.

As all your other projects this is Way beyond awesomness! Superb work! Totally looking forward to see the finished Face!
Love your work, Tom!

thanks for the compliments , guys,

when i finish scultping the next piece and cast it i will do a start to finish paint guide.

it is pretty easy once you see what i am doing.

here is a quick update, arms and legs and being sculpted. i have the first pass on the legs done, 2nd tomorrow. the arms are roughed in for the most part..

legs or pants.
002-168.jpg

003-140.jpg

arms roughed out.
mypro3344.jpg

mypro34433.jpg

thanks,!

here are the pants ready for molding.........arms up next , i am also re sculpting a new neck piece with separate head prosthetics.

003-141.jpg

008-59.jpg

004-128.jpg

updates!!!!!!!!!!

i have been meaning to update this thread. pants and arm molds are done. i also re sculpted the neck and head appliances. i have a pair of pants i am painting now. and casting arms tomorrow.
myprodhdjsl.jpg

myprojdshjd.jpg

freshly made core molds......i inject foam latex in them and out comes arms.....
myproshjddjssa.jpg

bottom and top glued together. now i have the sleeves cast and i am making the connecting shoulder pieces out of stretch vinyl and rubber IV tubing.

016-15.jpg

002-169.jpg

017-9.jpg

thanks, chaank!

test fitting. everything is made now to finish it up, the sleeves need to be finished painted along with the connecting shoulder parts. the neck needs to be painted also.
myen1.jpg

myen2.jpg

myen3.jpg

thanks, guys. here is neck piece painted. still playing with skin tones. the engineers have a white-pink under tone thing going on. waiting on the shoes to cure to paint and we should be there

myen45.jpg

all the parts a made and painted. redid the neck and head again into a cowl and front face prosthetic. next up full try on with out make up.
mypr7383.jpg

engineer booties....
mypro37393.jpg

the suit
myprojhd.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back