Blade Runner Gun

Gylfi3

Hello everybody, today I need some help finding parts for building a Blade Runner Gun. I would like to make it out of replicas of the guns that were actually used to make it. I need full metal replicas of the steyr-mannlicher model sl rifle and a Charter Arms Bulldog Revolver.
Thanks in advance,
Gylfi3

Offworld makes a metal Steyr receiver replica. You can find them on eBay.

Rich Coyle might have a spare part to sell you, as well as a full metal kit. Contact racprops here on the board.

Note: If you're looking to actually purchase something here on the board, I'd advise posting in the New Member WTB thread in the Junkyard. (Same for your DL-44 parts search.)

Hello everybody, today I need some help finding parts for building a Blade Runner Gun. I would like to make it out of replicas of the guns that were actually used to make it. I need full metal replicas of the steyr-mannlicher model sl rifle and a Charter Arms Bulldog Revolver.
Thanks in advance,
Gylfi3

I suggest you go over to the PropSummit, Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion threads (Propsummit.com a Blade Runner Prop Community Forum BladeRunnerProps.comView Forum - Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion) and work your way through the information there. Propsummit is the biggest resource for accurate information on the blaster and you will be very hard pressed to find more information or more generous folk who're able to assist with questions.

Best of luck Regards
MARK

Since you're in Canada and the gun laws are sucky, you'll take a gamble with gun parts/gun sent to you via any carriers (UPS, Purolator, PDQ, etc) as well as Canada Post.
Good luck:)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back