North West Prop Party! RPFers gathering!

Jumpin Jax

Sr Member
I'm a lookin' to host a prop party here in Tom Tuttle's own hometown of Tacoma, Washington.
Got a decent shop space in the house and covered outdoor space for smelly chemical processes. Got a vac-forming table for costume and prop items, and styrene sheets for use. RPF rules apply to all items formed or cast.

I've got movies to watch, games to play and will have snacks and pop for attendees. I have a sewing machine for those needing it, some rare costume video footage and maybe find something big for everyone to work on for a few minutes. Life-size Falcon or something ;) If you have a project that you want to work on or get a hand with, post it here or PM me and we'll see about getting tools or material for it. I have sanders, Bondo, wood, photo references, an expert to bother about details on SW items and time to plan.

March 17th, St pat's day, and while drinking is cool no using the blowtorch if you see two flames :)
Noon til late.
JJ

Hello,
(You must visit...)
I am in so big on this.

Let me know what I can bring or do to help.
Please make this happen.
The last one was a blast.

Tom

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(houdiniguy @ Feb 22 2007, 04:55 PM) [snapback]1424585[/snapback]</div>
Hello,
(You must visit...)
I am in so big on this.

Please make this happen.

Tom
[/b]
Sure. Been wanting to see your collection. This is also a showoff and For Sale event, bring your extras or unwanted to pass on if you like. A bounce-around party sounds fun, I missed out on your place last time due to a sprained ankle.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jumpin Jax @ Feb 22 2007, 10:01 PM) [snapback]1424607[/snapback]</div>
Sure. Been wanting to see your collection. This is also a showoff and For Sale event, bring your extras or unwanted to pass on if you like. A bounce-around party sounds fun, I missed out on your place last time due to a sprained ankle.
[/b]

Yeah, you could barely stand. :(

Have a few for me guys, I won't be back in that area until summer of 2008. Ill be coming down to see everyone again though.

Are we supposed to bring stuff for sale????? I have TONS of resin goodies I want to unload and more...

Bring cash... hehehehehe....

We should get lists in general of what people are bringing.

Jax you right here in Tacoma?
We GOTTA get together man. :thumbsup

Tom

P.S. What's a bounce-around party ??? (Kinda scared here) :angel :confused :confused :rolleyes B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(houdiniguy @ Feb 22 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]1424698[/snapback]</div>
Are we supposed to bring stuff for sale????? I have TONS of resin goodies I want to unload and more...

Bring cash... hehehehehe....

P.S. What's a bounce-around party ??? (Kinda scared here) :angel :confused :confused :rolleyes B)
[/b]
Progressive, dude :p Bring everything.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(houdiniguy @ Mar 1 2007, 09:29 AM) [snapback]1429347[/snapback]</div>
Is this get-together still a go???

Specific date and time yet??

Please let me know so I can prepare.
Thanks
Tom
[/b]
March 17th, 12 Noon til late. We are St. Patty's friendly and geek compliant. :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(houdiniguy @ Feb 22 2007, 04:55 PM) [snapback]1424585[/snapback]</div>
Hello,
(You must visit...)
I am in so big on this.

Please make this happen.

Tom
[/b]
If you have any silicone or other mold-making technique to teach, I'd like to learn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(p0sitr0nic @ Mar 3 2007, 03:33 PM) [snapback]1430775[/snapback]</div>
Ill go if i can get a ride in from Seattle and back.

I miss too many of these because of that need...
[/b]

We're you the one that came to my hose last time
and "borrowed" the Dune knife??

Can''t wait for this.
Tom

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(houdiniguy @ Mar 3 2007, 09:02 AM) [snapback]1430823[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(p0sitr0nic @ Mar 3 2007, 03:33 PM) [snapback]1430775[/snapback]
Ill go if i can get a ride in from Seattle and back.

I miss too many of these because of that need...
[/b]

We're you the one that came to my hose last time
and "borrowed" the Dune knife??

Can''t wait for this.
Tom
[/b][/quote]

uh, no.. ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(houdiniguy @ Mar 10 2007, 10:43 AM) [snapback]1436701[/snapback]</div>
WE still on?

Can't wait~~~

Directions and what can I bring to help out?

Thanks for putting this together Jax.
Tom
[/b]
Still on, getting ready now :) I'll be sure to post if things go south, no worries.

The address is 2040 S 15th St, Tacoma. Right off the freeway, can't miss it. I 'm just asking for snacks and such, and as I will be providing sheets of styrene for use, have a few bucks to cover your projects if needed.
JJ

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back