New Star Wars Costumes: The Original Trilogy Book by the creator of the RPF!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414699527.488782.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414699655.353959.jpg

In case there are any lurkers out there who are undecided. ;)

I got mine, too. But I'll send it back to get a new one. The local post office wasn't very nice in handling the package. [emoji22]
View attachment 396758 View attachment 396760

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100G mit Tapatalk

Wow, that's a let-down... Amazon shipping packages here in the US always, at least with me, deliver damage-free books. I've ordered from them for years without ever having a damaged book, or anything else.

Wow, that's a let-down... Amazon shipping packages here in the US always, at least with me, deliver damage-free books. I've ordered from them for years without ever having a damaged book, or anything else.

I don't know about that. I'm in here in the US and I've had my share of dinged up books and other things by Amazon. In the very beginning. They were really good. Shrink wrapped on cardboard backing but lately, just nothing but an air pack is how they ship.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday and stopped everything and shut off the phone for 2 hours to pour over it. AMAZING photography a costume copiers delight. EXCELLENT freaking work Brandon. Can I get a job working for you for vol.2? :) Curt

I don't know about that. I'm in here in the US and I've had my share of dinged up books and other things by Amazon. In the very beginning. They were really good. Shrink wrapped on cardboard backing but lately, just nothing but an air pack is how they ship.

Maybe I'm anointed, I don't know... :) But I have never had any bad deliveries from Amazon. I'll find a piece of wood somewhere and knock on it... :lol

Funny, my English version arrived on tuesday and I am in Germany, now where is the logic behind the order of shipping that book out ...

I was happy with amazon, too, until this week :behave
Amazon wanted to send me a replacement with 1-3 month waiting time, wtf?
So I cancelled the replacement order and ordered a copy via amazon marcetplace. This one should arrive on monday. I don't understand this :confused
Tried to get the english version here in germany yesterday. No chance and even 1-2 weeks waiting time for the german version.

Think it will become a bestseller soon.

The video trailer makes me to want to buy this book!

Stupid question, do you know if a french version will be released since a German version exist???

Thanks

I got to see the book last night at a book store near me. It's quite stunning and seems worth the $60. It truly is a great coffee table book. I was hoping it would go into more detail on Han Solo's costumes and go into more about the various materials used. I could have missed it, because I was only skimming through he book.

Is there a good book out there on the props used? Something that goes more in-depth on each part, like Han Solo's various blasters.

Lol! Yeah man! Hurry up!

Done! :D

I was happy with amazon, too, until this week :behave
Amazon wanted to send me a replacement with 1-3 month waiting time, wtf?
So I cancelled the replacement order and ordered a copy via amazon marcetplace. This one should arrive on monday. I don't understand this :confused
Tried to get the english version here in germany yesterday. No chance and even 1-2 weeks waiting time for the german version.

Think it will become a bestseller soon.

I hope everything works out well for you. Just out of curiosity, why would you not want the German language version? Are there differences in content between the English and German two?

Just thumbed through the book, as it arrived from Amazon. very well done! Kudos Brandon!

question.........the book didn't feature any of Luke's, or Hans ANH costumes. I am assuming the Archives doesn't have them?

anyone know for sure?

Got the book today. Lot of helpful info. Interesting tidbit. All the jumpsuits used by Imperial or rebels were off the shelf from JAYS RACEWEAR. Someone should check into that.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back