New Star Wars Costumes: The Original Trilogy Book by the creator of the RPF!

Just flipped through my copy. It's really beautiful. I will be going through it more thoroughly when I have more time. One problem, a blob of glue stuck two of the Ewok pages together. Kind of ripped when I pulled them apart.

I got mine, too. But I'll send it back to get a new one. The local post office wasn't very nice in handling the package. [emoji22]
uploadfromtaptalk1414606806750.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1414606822152.jpg

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100G mit Tapatalk

Wonderful book, great photography and really interesting stories behind the costumes. I especially enjoyed imagining Carrie Fisher's lack of modesty as she held the wax-sculpted prototype of the slave bikini top to her chest so her body heat would mould it to her form. And who knew the Bespin Guard's hat was based on a Turkish Kabalak? Well, I didn't. My highlight is the grey y-wing pilot suit, photographed at last! Hopefully Hasbro can churn out a decent figure of that now.

Simple solution: Buy it in a store. Maybe it'll cost more, but you're always sure what you're getting and supporting your local economy.

True... but when it gets to be a price difference of 20 bucks on these bigger books, my cheap as **** side just can't do it.

Price of 2 scott pilgrim hard cover books at the local comic shop: 54 dollars.

Price off amazon with free delivery: 34

I try and support local when I can, but I live in Vancouver, the most expensive city in Canada... you do what you gotta do

Problem is...
I want it in englisch [emoji5]. Getting a book in english in a local store in germany...
Let's say it's quite difficult.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100G mit Tapatalk

This book is absolutely amazing. Now if they can make one like it for the OT props, and the costumes/ props from the Indiana Jones Trilogy! Amazing book and well worth the wait!

I can only echo the statements said here by everyone so far. What a great book and great new pics. Thanks for making this for the community! 2 copies secured! ;)

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon months ago, got a shipping notification yesterday that my copy won't ship until between Monday the 4th and Wednesday the 6th? WTF?

The book arrived Tuesday. :D I've only got to glance at it so far, can't wait to sit down this weekend and pour over it.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back