New Star Wars Costumes: The Original Trilogy Book by the creator of the RPF!

Sometimes,its good to be german...but only sometimes!Haha.:lol

I like it,that they translated the complete book to german language.Normally most of my prop books are only english.:)

For the love of GOD PLEASE do an ibooks enhanced version like the Rinzler books with full resolution digital images!!!!!!

PLEASE... I will double dip FO SHO!

There are so many Star Wars related books available and I've found few are truly worth owning. So it's refreshing to see an impressive book such as this hit the market.
Thank you Brandon, for an invaluable must have.

Just received my copy yesterday. Only had a chance to quickly flip through it last night, but man is it awesome. Can't wait to read it through this weekend. I'd have bought it for the stormtrooper coverage alone, but it looks to cover everything in amazing detail. A very high quality book for sure.

So why does AMAZON not ship it NOW *LOL* (I was referring to their scheduled delivery date) ?
Have it on pre-order, since it was announced...

Markus

If you do a search for "star wars kostüme" it´s the first item to show up in the results, ready to ship. The original U.S. English version is what you very likely preordered, you big genius :p

But since ingenious minds think alike, I made the same mistake.

I had mine pre-ordered at Amazon.com when it wasn't even available at Amazon UK. Just a few days more. :)

Mine arrived from Amazon.co.uk this morning - LOVE it! The A-Wing and B-Wing helmet shots are great and it's fantastic to see good new shots of 4LOM (first time EVER I believe that anyone - including toy/model manufacturers - knew he had spikes -[looks like AT-AT Driver tusks to me] coming out the back of his head.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back