My Pep creations (Iron Man and Power Rangers)

NewAgeSith

So I've been researching Pepakura for the last 3 years for helmet building and had only attempted 1 pep. In the last few months I've got serious about it and built 5 more.
With the help of some VERY talented people (DungBeetle, Sharkman, EyeofSauron and joedme4 just to name a few) offering their files for free, I have, so far, pepped

Ultimate Iron Man
View attachment 308879

Iron Man MK4 (I think)

Red Ranger MMPR (Looks a little wide. Looks more like the movie helmet)
View attachment 308880

Red Zeo Ranger
View attachment 308885

Purple Wild Force Ranger
View attachment 308888

If anyone knows who created these could you let me know as I didn't keep track.

My goal is to build EVERY Power Ranger/Super Sentai and Iron Man MK. So far I have found:

GoRanger-Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Yellow
Jetman-Red
MMPR-White, Green, Black, Pink, Blue, Yellow, Red, Movie Red
MMPR-Original Megazord, Dragonzord, Red Dragon Thunderzord, Thunder Megazord, Ninja Mega Falconzord (I found the 3d files and converted them for pep. Still need to be unfolded)
Zeo-Red
Wild Force-Black, Red, White, Yellow
Ninja Storm-Red
Dino Thunder-Red
S.P.D.-Red, Shadow
Jungle Fury-Purple
Mega Force-Black, Robo Knight
Super Mega Force-Red
Iron Man-MK1, MK2, MK3, MK4, MK5, MK6, MK7, MKXVII Heartbreaker, MKXXII Hot Rod, MK XXV Thumper, MKXXXIII Silver Centurian, MKXXXV Red Snapper, MKXL Shotgun, MKXXXVII Hammer Head, MKXXXVIII Igor, MK XXXIX Gemini, MKXLII, Classic, Extremis, First Appearance, Hulkbuster, Living Laser, Ultimate,

The only problem is, I live in the UK and the weather here is terrible. I need a nice day to get outside and resin. In the mean time, I'll keep building. I will add some pics tomorrow. For you guys to tell me what you think.

If anyone can help me with the files I'm missing or what games I can rip models from I would be very greatful. That's it for now. I'll upload the photos of my work so far tomorrow and try to update this thread every week.

Last edited:
Still didn't work. Put your pictures in any photo hosting site and copy the URLand paste the link in here.

I 'd use photobucket its free its easy and I rarely get any emails from them just upload a photo from anywhere on you computer and copy the URL from the right side of the screen and paste in the forum reply box and once you hit post your pic will be there.

Also this method also allows you to have more control over your pics. I used to belong to a forum that sold out that I posted a lot of tutorials on gun repair in I wanted out and started to delete my posts so they could not profit from my knowledge and was banned before I was done. If I would of used photobucket back then I could of simply renamed or deleted the folder making the links posted on the forum invalid.

Ok so just uploaded my pics to imageshack.
Here we go

Ultimate Ironman
b9q0.jpg

308d.jpg
3hpm.jpg
Ironman MK 4?
ku8q.jpg

f3o6.jpg
uk71.jpg
MMPR Red (Movie)
35wc.jpg

7hr6.jpg
g2xe.jpg
Zeo Red
li4e.jpg

nz7i.jpg
78io.jpg
Jungle Fury
y4j6.jpg
vqbv.jpg
58u5.jpg

wickedpaul I just searched google images. I don't know who it's by but I found it on YouTube. Anyway, here's the link
http://www.4shared.com/file/GOKF3-wz/im_mk1_full_helmet_unfold.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX8ykoDwJio

As for the files I'm missing/would like to get hold of, the full list of the files I have are in the first post. At the moment, my interest is in the Power Rangers/Super Sentai helmets as I grew up watching MMPR.

b9q0.jpg

308d.jpg

3hpm.jpg

ku8q.jpg

f3o6.jpg

uk71.jpg

35wc.jpg

7hr6.jpg

g2xe.jpg

li4e.jpg

nz7i.jpg

78io.jpg

y4j6.jpg

vqbv.jpg

58u5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I haven't been in the right frame of mind for peps this past week due to loosing my uncle, but now my head is in a better place, I'm starting again.

The next helmet I'm going to build is the Aberanger/Dino Thunder Red
8gg7.jpg
And after that Ironman MKXL Shotgun

iost.jpg

And here's a link to where I found a lot of Power Ramgers/Super Sentai files

joedme4's deviantART gallery

hey man can you please PM me about the file for the dino thunder red? and if you can the yellow and blue? (thats if you have them or plan on making them.)

can anyone make those helmets please?

does anyone have the pep file for the dino thunder black ranger!? I want to make it for my girlfriends brother. He has down syndrome and he loves power rangers!

hello brother,

do you still have those 3d files you found for MMPR? i would really appreciate if you shared those.. I cant find any

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back