2nd Time Round - Did You Lose Out On An Item Then Bag It On A Secondary Auction ?

stefanchik

Hi Peeps

I've just snagged 3 of of the Stargate Universe " Destiny Circuit Modules "

I long wanted some of these, and thought I'd forever lost my chance till some came up this week
Only set me back 285 dollars - so a definite bargain

Just wondered if any else of you got a much wanted prop when you thought all hope was lost of ever laying your hands on it

Special thanks to Andy19422 for alerting me to the listing :)

Stefan

Modules.JPG

A Stargate Hero Zat gun would be one of mine. I was at uni when they were all auctioned off so just didn't have that kind of spare cash then I found one in the Junkyard here last year. It has since been restored other than the tape and is fully functional. Just getting the bits down to CLS for a display now.

The other one would be a screen used Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors that I finally found a few months ago.

I have missed out on the GI Joe Stormshadow TWICE now and I can't tell you how hard I am kicking myself for not getting it the second time around.

Art

The SGU Air Scrubber Door (that you made possible) would be one for me

You should have let me know you didn't have any of these! Any of yours light up?

The SGU Air Scrubber Door (that you made possible) would be one for me

You should have let me know you didn't have any of these! Any of yours light up?

- My scrubber panel was the 'Hero back up" one.
The reason I chose it was because it didnt have the rusty staining on it, and was the only "clean" fronted version that I ever saw
- Its possible that it was used on set, but I dont have time to go screen looking at all the panels to see if it matches up
- My one didn't light, which is why I then bid on the Hero lighting one and got VIP to strip the light unit out of it before gifting the frame back to them
- I then got an electronics guy to build me a circuit board that would alternate switching it off and on between one minute and one hour (ie displaying blue or red light) - did you get one of those units off me ?, as I have a couple left if you want one ?
- Sadly, the postage costs of the replica scrubber panels limited them to just one order, but I'll pick these up again with THG who I got the replica molds sent to, as USA to USA postage will be much cheaper than UK to USA was, and might get people re-interested :)

Did you get any of the Hero light up circuit modules ?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back