Mick Jagger FINISHED

Re: Mick Jagger

I love it! Are you finished at this stage? I really like the freshness of this sculpt, the hair is completely believable :)

Thanks everyone for the comments and kind words,

sorry fot the late reply but I have been busy, including with sculpting on the mick jagger.

I have changed alot of things again, simply because from a lot of angles it just didn't look like him.

So here are the pictures from what it looks like now, I have changed the profile alot, the fullness of the hair and details in the face.

25iyttd.jpg

23vfex4.jpg

2m82rva.jpg

smetm1.jpg

Let me know if you got any tips

Joop

Sorry for the long time ago I posted here, but been busy!

Here are pictures of what it looks like now. Made a lot of changes to it to make it look like Mick Jagger. Almost happy with the forms:

20tlb1d.jpg

2cws6pz.jpg

2nvs1nn.jpg

Let me know what you think of it!

Joop

I say smooth it, cast it, and start on Johnny Cash. Lol, seriously every time you post an update it looks done to me.

I disagree!! I say smooth it, cast it, and start on KEITH RICHARDS!!!! You can't have Mic without Keith... as Mic's solo career proves! It's an awesome likeness. I'll be waiting for the run...

Hello Everyone, it's been awhile but I finally managed to sculpt, mold and cast the Mick Jagger bust!

Here is a picture of the fresh cast, rotocast. I am now of to cleaning the seamline and finishing it to make it have a bronze finish.

Wil keep you updated:

260vfp5.jpg

Joop

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back