Studio Scale Power Loader - New Pic 3-14-08

Re: Studio Scale Aliens Power Loader - Updates 3-31-07

Took these pictures to show a comparison between one of our 1/4 scale parts and an original full size part used as reference. We haven't added the three nub/bolt things along the top edge yet, but everything else is there.

All of the parts have been generated now and we're in the process of doing final clean-up of the masters. Should have something nice to show in a few weeks.

263150977.jpg

263150970.jpg

Re: Studio Scale Aliens Power Loader - Updates 3-31-07

Sweet! You've been holding out on me man!

Re: Studio Scale Power Loader - Update 7-1-07

I was watching Aliens today! :love

I was thinking about the power loader and was wondering if there was any updates? (Photos please!:love)

Looking forward to the kit, keep up the great work.

Dave

I was watching Aliens today! :love

I was thinking about the power loader and was wondering if there was any updates? (Photos please!:love)

Looking forward to the kit, keep up the great work.

Dave

Sorry guys, still chipping away at it. We have both been swamped with our day jobs. I promise we will get updates as soon as we possibly can.

minieffects:redface

Erm, no pressure guys, but ...

any news?

Sorry guys, we are working on it a little at a time, however we are both buried with work on 2 films right now. As soon as we have any news you guys will be the first to hear.

minieffects

[Chanting]Update! Update![/chanting]

Daddy like!

Last edited:

[Chanting]Update! Update[/chanting]

Daddy like!

I know, I know. Just been really busy with work. We are chipping away at it. Forearms are assembled and are being cleaned up and the upper arms are near completion. The legs and foot are getting close as well. Sorry again for making you all wait but bill collectors before model collectors.

minieffects

Uh, yah... what minieffects said. :)

Believe me, we want this done too so we can move on to other things. 2 1/2 years is too long to stare at anything.

Hey all-

It's a bit underwhelming when only partially assembled, but just a quickie peak... note the Coke can for an idea of size...

308650618.jpg

Yes, all of those ziplock bags are full of detail parts. Hopefully this will help everyone understand the amount of work that went into this thing and why it's taking so long to get it all finalized. That picture doesn't even include parts like the beacon assembly, torch, cabling, etc... Quite literally hundreds of parts. The center semi-assembled section has in the ballpark of 100 parts there alone...

We're getting it done as fast as we can. Thanks all for the patience.

:)

:eek

:love

:love

Fantastic work!

Given the level of detail you are striving for, I think you're making excellent time! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back