Post/Show Me Your GREEN ARROW Costumes Here!

ATBrooks

In my last thread I posted about starting on a GREEN ARROW fan film project soon. So, to get started, I wanted to see your guys' GREEN ARROW costumes. I'm looking to use the costume from the ARROW SERIES on the CW network. So let's see what you guys have! ALL GA versions welcomed!

green arrow.jpgHere's my "Arrow" from the CW tv series. My favorite pic

Primrodo is working with a company to provide insanely accurate leathers for a really good price. Maybe postponing until they are available would be a good plan?

Okay. I found this suit on the internet but wanted to get everyone's opinion. Because the first picture of the suit looks close to the series suit. The second one, however, looks like the one advertised on other sites for it. Which image is what the real suit looks like in person?

Green Arrow Cosplay Costume Oliver Queen Suit

Any and all replies would be helpful! Thanks! 
Yeah, the 1st pictured costume is different from the 2nd one. I found what you're looking for the 1st one.
Arrow Oliver Queen Costume Outfit Hoodie Pants Belt Gloves Quiver*Custom Made* | eBay

Thanks!! I think that one looks closer to the series one... What do you think?
Here's another picture I believe this guy is wearing the same costume as the 1st one.
13670386985_620ab4a644_b.jpg
I recommend if you get this to make sure the tailor make the pants form-fitting from the knees down so they fit into the boots without wrinkling. Personally, I would want the hood a little more green but it's up to you. It does look nice.

Here's another picture I believe this guy is wearing the same costume as the 1st one.
View attachment 309180
I recommend if you get this to make sure the tailor make the pants form-fitting from the knees down so they fit into the boots without wrinkling. Personally, I would want the hood a little more green but it's up to you. It does look nice.

Good point. I agree. Think they would do that for me with the pants? I'll dye the hood a little more green once I have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back