Post/Show Me Your GREEN ARROW Costumes Here!

Which of these costumes resembles the show's more? I will probably modify whichever one I purchase just a bit but wanted your guys' opinions on which I should get to start with.

1. Arrow Oliver Queen Costume Outfit Hoodie Pants Belt Gloves Quiver*Custom Made* | eBay (This one I found thanks to equest)

2. New Green Arrow Oliver Queen Cosplay Costume Custom Made | eBay

3. Green Arrow Oliver Queen Cosplay Costume Halloween Clothing | eBay

Although the last two just may be the same one. What do you guys think? I need to start somewhere!

PS: This will be my first cosplay costume so I wanna make it as accurate as possible! Also for the film. :)

Which of these costumes resembles the show's more? I will probably modify whichever one I purchase just a bit but wanted your guys' opinions on which I should get to start with.

1. Arrow Oliver Queen Costume Outfit Hoodie Pants Belt Gloves Quiver*Custom Made* | eBay (This one I found thanks to equest)

2. New Green Arrow Oliver Queen Cosplay Costume Custom Made | eBay

3. Green Arrow Oliver Queen Cosplay Costume Halloween Clothing | eBay

Although the last two just may be the same one. What do you guys think? I need to start somewhere!

PS: This will be my first cosplay costume so I wanna make it as accurate as possible! Also for the film. :)

I vote the first one.

I vote for 2nd (same as 3rd) because there are gussets & seams of fabric (sides and underarms) on the jacket that should make it more breathable. The 1st one doesn't seem to have gussets on the jacket, only the pants. But I would check with the seller if it has gussets. Check out Wickley's costume (example of 2nd). Notice how the pants are form-fitting when tailored correctly.

9360483342_d6214c7b6d_b.jpg

I vote for 2nd (same as 3rd) because there are gussets & seams of fabric (sides and underarms) on the jacket that should make it more breathable. The 1st one doesn't seem to have gussets on the jacket, only the pants. But I would check with the seller if it has gussets. Check out Wickley's costume (example of 2nd). Notice how the pants are form-fitting when tailored correctly.

View attachment 309556

Appreciate it. That picture he's in, he did get the second one right? 'Cause it looks good. I'm just trying to be careful, y'know? Don't wanna spend that much on it for it to be totally opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it. That picture he's in, he did get the second one right? 'Cause it looks good. I'm just trying to be careful, y'know? Don't wanna spend that much on it for it to be totally opposite.
Yup, it looks like it. Wickley did mentioned he got it from CosplaySky. Arrow Oliver Queen Green Arrow Cosplay Costume--- Green Arrow Cosplay Costume | CosplaySky.com
It looks good when the pants are form-fitting. I would change the armguard quiver and have it custom made so it looks screen accurate.
Don't forget the black gloves and boots with strap.

I'm putting together an Arrow costume too and I bought the Arrow Oliver Queen Green Arrow Cosplay Costume--- Green Arrow Cosplay Costume | CosplaySky.com. It was the most screen accurate that I could find. I agree with Equest. Not sure if this has been said yet or not, but I would add that, you will probably want to change the Quiver that comes with it too. Its nothing but fabric and a leather strap at the top and bottom. Not really great. Also, I've seen some other posts on this site saying that the hood may be too small for some people. Mine fits me so I guess I was lucky. If you can't get the pants more form fitted to you, you can add elastic straps that can sit right in front of your heal. That will help pull the pants into the boot and keep them from bunching up. The gloves that come with it aren't great. I updated mine.

As soon as I get a picture of mine, I'll add it here but it looks pretty similar to the others that have been posted. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, it looks like it. Wickley did mentioned he got it from CosplaySky. Arrow Oliver Queen Green Arrow Cosplay Costume--- Green Arrow Cosplay Costume | CosplaySky.com
It looks good when the pants are form-fitting. I would change the armguard quiver and have it custom made so it looks screen accurate.
Don't forget the black gloves and boots with strap.

I appreciate it. Would you be interested in helping me a bit more with the project? Maybe by giving me some ideas on what to use for a quiver and what not? Also, if some have said that the hood is too small, what do you think I should do? Thanks so much!

I'm putting together an Arrow costume too and I bought the Arrow Oliver Queen Green Arrow Cosplay Costume--- Green Arrow Cosplay Costume | CosplaySky.com. It was the most screen accurate that I could find. I agree with Equest. Not sure if this has been said yet or not, but I would add that, you will probably want to change the Quiver that comes with it too. Its nothing but fabric and a leather strap at the top and bottom. Not really great. Also, I've seen some other posts on this site saying that the hood may be too small for some people. Mine fits me so I guess I was lucky. If you can't get the pants more form fitted to you, you can add elastic straps that can sit right in front of your heal. That will help pull the pants into the boot and keep them from bunching up. The gloves that come with it aren't great. I updated mine.

As soon as I get a picture of mine, I'll add it here but it looks pretty similar to the others that have been posted. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks! If you're interested in helping, feel free to message me! I'd appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back