Stargate SG1 Anubis Cloak...

Hitogiri

Sr Member
The cloak Anubis wore was shiny black but looked kind of a wooly texture, anyone got any ideas on what material it was? I have one friend trying to make a Sokar robe righht now and I wanted to tackle the Anubis myself, should be an interesting combo to see walking through a con lol.

Also any idea of a real world way to get a gould sounding voice effect? Or is a recording the best I can do?

Can't be of much help with the fabric of the cloak, but perhaps with the voice changer. Ahile back, I got an el cheapo voice changer at either Walmart or Target. (has about 3 settings) One of the voices is called "monster", and if you deapen your voice slightly, should make a convincing Goa'uld. However, I recall Anubis having a bit of a different voice, maybe something at http://www.hyperdynelabs.com could work.

Thanks for the help guys. Yea I know about Hyper, I was seeing if there was any alternative. Guess I need to shoot him an email.

Not actually helpful, but I can do a spot-on Go'auld voice just by getting some phlegm in my throat. :p

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back