Kids Ghostbusters suits for Halloween 2014 with custom proton packs WIP

Gamera68 - the Gray Jogging top and bottoms was al i could find and afford at the time plus i wasn't gonna spend a lot on something i knew hew was gonna use once or twice lol. I have got a tan / khaki UK flight suit that need replacing when i can afford it as it don't look right and don't fit proper and i also ha a gray and black one
View attachment 370727View attachment 370728View attachment 370729View attachment 370730
http://www.engelbert-strauss.co.uk/Work-_Safetywear/Overalls/Overalls_e_s_image-33401447-63343-47-646.html

Like I said - whatever works and is available :) I'm sure that nobody would notice much anyway. It's the thought and effort that counts, right?
Best of luck with the proton packs, too. Can't wait to see them! (The packs, that is)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, its been a while, lots of other projects in the works but I have made progress here. The packs are nearly done and I'm working on the wands and sewing the jumpsuits from scratch. I have blinking red LEDs on the way as well.

This is awesome. I would have killed for a mini pack like that when I was a kid. All I had was the Kenner toy pack that everyone had.

BTW, that's a picture of my old proton pack you're using as reference!

I have finally finished my kids ghostbuster proton pack and he loves it! I've really enjoyed reading all your different stories and creations!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back