Avengers: Age of Ultron (Costumes and Wardrobe)

eclecticmus

Hey guys! I wanted to start a thread to talk and discuss costumes and wardrobe from the Avengers: Age of Ultron movie. I'm interested specifically in Scarlet Witch's costume (which I can't find anything from and thus suspect it may all be custom) but thought it might be helpful to start a thread for the movie at large.

To start off with, I noticed in the picture below that Quicksilver's shoes are Adidas, but I can't identify the specific style (click for larger image).

new-ultron-009.jpg

I am personally very interested in Hawkeye's new duds:
Hawkeye_01.jpg

Hawkeye_03.jpg

Hawkeye_02.jpg

Hawkeye_04.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And about the shoes...I would just start by looking around the Adidas site

My best bet is that they're custom, except that wouldn't necessarily make sense as they don't really fit with the color scheme of the costume. I'll look around for any shoe concepts, maybe they don't technically exist just yet

I checked both the Adidas site and Shopstyle and couldn't find a match. It's a bit frustrating!

Write Adidas and send them the screen cap. Nike helped confirm Cap's shoes from the Winter Soldier.

Nice to see Hawkeye will be back. Looks like his bow and quiver are the same.

Hawkeye's pants, boots and vest look to be the same, except no zipper on the rear of the boots. Love the addition of the overcoat, looks like a cross between the Ultimates and Ultimates II art. The quiver resembles some of the concept art from Avengers and the bow is close to the Hoyt Formula Ion but isn't.

Hawkeye's pants, boots and vest look to be the same, except no zipper on the rear of the boots. Love the addition of the overcoat, looks like a cross between the Ultimates and Ultimates II art. The quiver resembles some of the concept art from Avengers and the bow is close to the Hoyt Formula Ion but isn't.

Correction; the new bow is the Hoyt GameMaster II ;)

Perhaps in a similar vein, for CW's Arrow (Green Arrow) the boots he uses are the soles of Nike Free Run 2's with the boot portion added on top, perhaps something similar has been done with Hawkeyes boot?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back