Captain America 2: Winter soldier Bomber Jacket

If there is enough interest, I might be able to work this up for a reasonable price. It looks like some of the items found here are a good starting point. One thing I would mention though - I don't know how many guys other than Chris Evans will look good in this jacket. It's definitely designed for his proportions. Unless you've got broad shoulders and a tiny waist, it's probably not going to look great or feel comfortable. Just throwing that out there...

Todd

If the jacket looks screen accurate and is built to last (as in, not just for costuming purposes but for everyday wear) then I'd be interested as long as the price is reasonable.

unfortunately i havent had the time to even get started on it. been super busy with finals and am starting a new semester tomorrow. i dont think i be able to get it done.

Looch. I hope you don't mind, just trying to help. I pulled your photos from Facebook, since we're friends. The reason no one else can see them is because you have your privacy on those photos set to friends only, as opposed to public, you should move them all into an album, make that album public, then link us all. Otherwise here are the pics I pulled so far. Feel free to re-arrange, or explain. Cheers!

View attachment 319357View attachment 319358View attachment 319359View attachment 319360View attachment 319361View attachment 319362

Nope, not a problem. Seems I'm fixing the privacy settings all the time, it's supposed to be open for everybody. Sorry, folks. Hope you like it!

Found this on eBay, not 100% match but probably the closest I've seen so far:
Suede Leather Denim Captain America Winter Sodier Steve Roger Chris Evans Jacket | eBay

shopping

Pic shown above is of their genuine leather option, probably suede leather. Their faux leather is probably going to look too vinyl and shiny.

Last edited:
The americanleatherjacket ones look e most accurate so far by a country mile. Just need someone who has bought one to give us some details. The fit looks bang on

The americanleatherjacket ones look e most accurate so far by a country mile. Just need someone who has bought one to give us some details. The fit looks bang on

The americanleatherjacket has the right material look but is missing some sleeve detail and the storm flap is on the wrong side....unless the image is reversed.
If you look at the movie jacket.... the sleeves should have panel, near the outside cuff, made of same fabric as the chest.

But, yes much better than the leather offerings.

I'm now back to looking for a jacket like this and noticed that fjackets has their TWS blue jacket available on Amazon and it has a 5-star review from 1 person on there, which is probably a lot more credible than the reviews on fjacket's own site. The review states their product in hand looks a lot better than those photos. Has anyone pulled the trigger on one from fjackets yet? Would really like to see if it's better looking and more screen accurate in person.

Looking around, I've found one on the American Leather Jacket website that looks really close ("Captain America The Winter Soldier Blue Jacket"). The details on the front and sleeves appear to be identical to the actual jacket.

There are, however, a few inaccuracies. Namely, color (not dark enough in my opinion) and the back. Based on what I saw on the Blu-Ray, the back looks like one large piece, whereas this one is three pieces. There may also be a half belt and some side adjusters on the actual jacket that aren't on this one.

Overall, it looks like a really good jacket, and if you're not looking for 100% accuracy, it may be worth looking into. I'm not sure about the reliability of the site, and there are no reviews, so it may be a buyer beware-type situation.

Just wanted to let everyone know.

Did anyone ever find out what the brown leather jacket is that he wears while riding the Harley?

*Correction: I meant the cemetery scene. Brown bomber jacket. (This ^ was the end of The Avengers).

Last edited:
I recently came across an article that says it was 100% custom designed for Chris Evans in the movie. It's made of nylon and another material hope this helps. And just like everyone I am looking for one

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back