Captain America 2: Winter soldier Bomber Jacket

biguk

When Steve Rogers is off duty in Cap 2, he wears this blue bomber jacket. Was this made especially for the movie, or does anyone think this is off the shelf? Id love to get my hands on one.

Chris-Evans-in-navy-bomber-jacket.jpg

Ive also been looking around for an answer as to where to get one of these. I heard that it is in fact off the shelf but I have no idea which damn shelf

I've been doing loads of online searches, first for Chris Evans jacket, then captain america jacket, then navy blue biker/bomber/suede/cotton/club racer. Nothing came close, there's alot of forums looking for it though.

I've been doing loads of online searches, first for Chris Evans jacket, then captain america jacket, then navy blue biker/bomber/suede/cotton/club racer. Nothing came close, there's alot of forums looking for it though.

As have I...I wonder if this means it was made by the prop/wardrobe people specifically for the movie?

Read in another forum, a member who knows the stunt double for Chris asked about it, he mentioned it had a lot of breathable material, like sports wear.

Still no closer to figuring out if it's custom or otherwise.

Read in another forum, a member who knows the stunt double for Chris asked about it, he mentioned it had a lot of breathable material, like sports wear.

Still no closer to figuring out if it's custom or otherwise.

Looks like something from lululemon

Oh man, I hope its something from lululemon. I work for the Australian branch of lululemon and I can tell you we don't have anything of the sort... yet. I'll post if it comes in, but it looks a lot heavier than any of the mens jackets we have, so I'm not getting my hopes up

With the movie open everywhere except North America, I hope a clue pops up soon but have a feeling that unless you have a custom leather shop... we'll have to wait for a company to make copies.
The Vince jacket and Nike shoes from the bridge fight were identified pretty quick and almost just as quickly disappeared from the market.

Does that fabric really look like suede? To me, the shoulders and sleeves look like the same stuff that track jackets are made of

looks like the sleeves are textile, I have a Triumph jacket that's black and it seems similar to the main body in fabric style.
The further into the film it got the more I liked the jacket, well the whole outfit, seemed to work really well.

I did get annoyed that at one point, he says "if i run in these sneaker I'll fall over" then 10 mins later he's running like mad!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back