joker paint up

Very nice indeed. Where can I grab one of these. I really like it.

Reel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man you did an incredible job with the paint and hair! I have a unpainted Joker bust but Ive been trying to figure out what hair to use, how to dye it and also how to apply it. Could you share how you did your hair? Its definitely the best job Ive seen.

All the best!

J.R.

Man you did an incredible job with the paint and hair! I have a unpainted Joker bust but Ive been trying to figure out what hair to use, how to dye it and also how to apply it. Could you share how you did your hair? Its definitely the best job Ive seen.

All the best!

J.R.

thanks mate :) The hair is quite tricky and time consuming. Best thing to do is buy a wig which is wavy or curly... You then need to cut small sections off and stick the hair in small clumps around the cast. I did the sides and back first then do the top last. Once you have done that, its just a case of styling it and trimming it to look right. Then get some wet look gel or hair product and mess it up a bit. Oh and in terms of colour, I sprayed mine very lightly green . Dont over kill the green and leave some of the wig colour in the roots. Hope this helps and have fun :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back