Gorn Costume

Tony Hardy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I recently created this Gorn costume for the upcoming "Las Vegas Car Stars" event. The head is cast from the original

Attachments

• GornBobbyClark.jpg
    GornBobbyClark.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 444
Thanks for the kind words folks. I'm currently building another Gorn suit that I'll be taking out to the Vasquez Rocks filming location in a few months. Just going to nerd out and recreate some scenes from the episode.

Thanks for the kind words folks. I'm currently building another Gorn suit that I'll be taking out to the Vasquez Rocks filming location in a few months. Just going to nerd out and recreate some scenes from the episode.

Hey, just make sure when you go out there that you don't leave your keys in the car so someone won't drive off with it and leave you stranded out there. ( :p see Big Bang Theory episode!)

Hey- Saw you posted that you took a rip to the bulldog cafe from the Rocketeer- I actually came upon it once when on the road for work- I got lost- but I can't for the life of me remember where it was! Would you mind telling me where it is? My husband thinks I dreamt it! Haha

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back