Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

Comparison between Deagostini and MR Falcon part section. A good approach but no comparison to MR Falcon or the real deal I think.
image.jpg

Well comparing one to the other is howdy doody if you ask me.
To expect a 100% accurate model is just not going to happen.
Not even MR achieved that but did an outstanding job with what they did.
Even now more parts are being found that had not been found even for the MR.

But what is on offer is pretty substantial to those that are not completely anal about details & those that are can always do what is generally done.
Accurize & repaint.
The offering has its good & bad points straight off the bat but we have to remember they say the model has full interior with engine compartments & the rest.
Quite interesting.

Still on the fence with this one but may be something to collect at any cost.
These things become very collectible.

The Deagostini Falcon is a better toy, but he certainly makes big impression when he is in front of one. And with a proper paint job, he will certainly look very good, but just not in detail.The MR Falcon is just another league even if it is only accurate to 95% ;) image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Got the hasbro look details to my eye,but knowing the scale and full interior with engine compartments design,this is very worth to collect.

$60 a month for two years.

- - - Updated - - -

Would be nice if they offer to the U.S.

Hello?????????? Lot's of Falcon fans here???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

im hoping that deagostani don't stop the run half way through as they have done with a few of there collections, they stated that lack of interest for some of there stuff much to the frustration of my kids.. but this one is for me

I so want this... Seriously anyone in the UK wanna make a few bucks off of me (within reason of course) in getting them and sending them overseas to the US... Let me know.

Thanks,
Jedi Dade

im hoping that deagostani don't stop the run half way through as they have done with a few of there collections, they stated that lack of interest for some of there stuff much to the frustration of my kids.. but this one is for me

Technically I wonder where they would stand if you demanded your money back. I mean if they didn't offer the product they advertised by not completing the set isn't it some sort of fraud. I'd be royally pissed if I started this and couldn't finish it.

Ben

Just got the first 2 issues today.
Yeah the detail is lacking a bit, but there's no reason we can't go in and mod the hell out of this!
I bought DeAgostini's Star Wars Vehicles and Starships collection, they didn't stop half way through....quite the opposite......it was originally going to be 50 issues and it ran for 75.

Rich

I saw the first 2 issues in the newsagent's today, only the 1st had pricing on. Does anybody know what the pricing of the regular edition is? And how often are they released? The detail didn't look too bad and if the price is okay I might consider it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back