Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

I had some nice words with the kind folks of Deagostini USA.

The plans are to release the falcon as a '25 month build' to North America. The expected release is early 2015.
I am led to understand that production is indeed underway...they are building up inventory, creating build guides, etc.

The attached pic is also from the kind folks of Deagostini USA. Note, it is a prototype only. It is posted with permission.

I personally think it looks very nice and will assuredly be purchasing the subscription. DeagostiniFalcon.PNG

Last edited:

The plans are to release the falcon as a '25 month build' to North America. The expected release is early 2015.
I am led to understand that production is indeed underway...they are building up inventory, creating build guides, etc.

The attached pic is also from the kind folks of Deagostini USA. Note, it is a prototype only. It is posted with permission.

I personally think it looks very nice and will assuredly be purchasing the subscription.View attachment 380092

hell YEAH!

Nice to know they finally commented on the status of this. I had a guy send me issues 3 and 4 months ago. Hopefully I wont have any problems getting it once it comes stateside.

I personally think it looks very nice and will assuredly be purchasing the subscription.View attachment 380092

"Thank you very much for your mail and your interest on our Product "Millennium Falcon"

Unfortunately we currently don't have plans to offer this collection in Nordic countries Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.

Also, due to legal issues it is not allowed to us to sell this collection to foreign countries.

We inform you in case there will be new development in near future regarding "Millennium Falcon" marketing plans for Nordic countries.

best regards
Klaudia Peterwitz"

So... anyone from Germany or UK willing to funnel a subscription of this up to me in Sweden in exchange for some extra money if this takes off properly? :cry

Last edited:

Great news, it looks pretty nice

So many choices for Falcon builders coming it seems. First... we have Hasbro doing a new Falcon at about 30" which should lend itself well to super-detailing. Now... something else on the horizon. I'm just torn between tackling one project or going with both. I love being torn like that. :)

So does this mean Australia won't get this either?

"Thank you very much for your mail and your interest on our Product "Millennium Falcon" Unfortunately we currently don't have plans to offer this collection in Nordic countries Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Also, due to legal issues it is not allowed to us to sell this collection to foreign countries.

We inform you in case there will be new development in near future regarding "Millennium Falcon" marketing plans for Nordic countries.

best regards
Klaudia Peterwitz"

So... anyone from Germany or UK willing to funnel a subscription of this up to me in Sweden in exchange for some extra money if this takes off properly? :cry

Not sure about that, since the German one popped up a fair bit after the UK one. This was the reply I got when I mailed De Agostini Sverige (Sweden).

I emailed them right after they started selling this in the UK asking if they would ship it to the US, at that time they had no plans to offer it anywhere else. I'm glad that they've decided to offer it to more countries. I'm definitely getting it when it becomes available.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back