Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

After looking at these parts online for soooo long, it's kinda weird to actually have some right in front of me. I will say FOR SURE.... if you are on the fence about this, jump in... you will really be sorry if you miss out on this. These parts look pretty freaking sweet so far.

Thanks for the comparison pic. I noticed the window frame orientation on the DeAgostini is different than the MR.

Yeah... a few people have figured out that you have to pop out the window frame and clip off the locator pins and rotate it about 15-30 degrees and glue it back in place.

Last edited:
Yeah it comes out , just take it easy popping it out to reposition these for sure !!! The window frames do come out just fine when you take it slow !!!

Just a heads up for anyone in the USA riding the fence on this...
It looks like DeAgostini has corrected the billing errors and expedited the shipping process.
I ordered my subscription on 3/17/2015, was only billed once and they sent a shipping notification on 3/20/2015.
Now, I'm hoping to find out there's a distribution hub nearby...
I'll update this post when I receive my first set of parts.

Just a heads up for anyone in the USA riding the fence on this...
It looks like DeAgostini has corrected the billing errors and expedited the shipping process.
I ordered my subscription on 3/17/2015, was only billed once and they sent a shipping notification on 3/20/2015.
Now, I'm hoping to find out there's a distribution hub nearby...
I'll update this post when I receive my first set of parts.
Looking at the tracking info..mine shipped from jackson tennessee to me in California and took 6 days once shipped. I recommend you ALL sign up for the UPS deal so you can get your email alerts as to when your parts are coming...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it comes out , just take it easy popping it out to reposition these for sure !!! The window frames do come out just fine when you take it slow !!!
I was told if you put the part in the freezer it will degrade the glue and make it where it comes out easier just be gentle and good luck to all

Last edited:
Looking at the tracking info..mine shipped from jackson tennessee to me in California and took 6 days once shipped. I recommend you ALL sign up for the UPS deal so you can get your email alerts as to when your parts are coming...
So all I have to do is sign up and UPS will automatically give me notifications? Do I have to go into any notification settings or anything?

So all I have to do is sign up and UPS will automatically give me notifications? Do I have to go into any notification settings or anything?
Well I signed up for it because UPS made it sound like I could get a time frame for when packages would show up...(TIME OF DAY)... It does not do this...so I quickly forgot about it, thinking it was kinda lame and a waste of time..... but..then I started getting emails the day before I would get a package..along with a tracking number... I did not adjust any settings so if you sign up you should be good....When the falcon parts ship they really give you no info other than it shipped...which kinda sucks...because my UPS guy does NOT ring the door bell 80% of the time, so things would just sit outside. This way I know when to check for packages...Since we will all be getting a package every month for the next 2 years, its almost crazy to not have this.

Update..hmm I guess it does KINDA give you a time of day, but its like a 4 hour window. Not sure that's too helpful, since I've never gotten a package before 2 pm from ups

Has anyone from Canada received their shipment yet? I'm wondering if they were slapped with the usual ridiculous UPS import charges for crossing the border. It's the one last thing that's making me hesitant to pull the trigger on this.

Has anyone from Canada received their shipment yet? I'm wondering if they were slapped with the usual ridiculous UPS import charges for crossing the border. It's the one last thing that's making me hesitant to pull the trigger on this.

Also leery on the ridiculous UPS charges. Nothing yet. Called again today to check on the status of my "lost" order. I have an order number but no attempt to charge my card since the 6th, when I placed it. Went through the usual spiel of order number, name, address, and phone number (again!) with a promise that someone would contact me by the 31st now. I still don't appear in their records and yet they don't want me to start fresh in case I end up with 2. I keep telling them just 1 would be nice...

Hi guys!!!

Just opened my Facebook 308 Bits page!!!

https://www.facebook.com/308bits

Like Us!!!!! (well, "Like Me" :D :lol)

A big thanks!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back