Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

True - I was just hoping to get all of Steve's pictures he showed in his "Building" videos - some of them I haven't seen online yet. (might be wrong - I haven't searched everywhere :) )

I've watched the videos and really think that the photos he shared are from the link I shared earlier on this page. I know when he showed the speckling images they were from Lorne Peterson's book

I don't understand. Here in Australia the first issue is the incorrect part. Why is that. And if we do subscribe do we get the correct part or the same as in the shops.

I don't understand. Here in Australia the first issue is the incorrect part. Why is that. And if we do subscribe do we get the correct part or the same as in the shops.
My newsagent of choice here in the west (Perth) had the correct parts in all three copies they had. You must have been unlucky.....
I believe some newsagents had a mix of both old and new parts.

My newsagent of choice here in the west (Perth) had the correct parts in all three copies they had. You must have been unlucky.....

I went to a few in my town and all wrong. I Wonder if you subscribe if you get the correct or not. Bit of a bum deal from them.

Perhaps a phone call or an email to Deag would get them to reship the correct parts? Perhaps they are just trying to get rid of old (original stock) and pass it to persons that they hope may not know the difference.

TazMan2000

I know some of you guys are going to go to town with the lighting.
But who isn't?
Personally I plan only to use the standard engine, cockpit, turret (but modified) and front spot lights. Not even gonna light or motorise the ramp. I'll fill the underside lights too, they're not on the filming miniature and don't match up to the full size set either.

Question. If someone is only going for accuracy and don't want the interior and ramp gear etc. is there a chance to save money by not buying those editions or are the parts mixed together with other parts of the build that would be needed.

Question. If someone is only going for accuracy and don't want the interior and ramp gear etc. is there a chance to save money by not buying those editions or are the parts mixed together with other parts of the build that would be needed.

You don't get to pick which issues you want to buy. Unless they are available at your local newsstand then you can buy them individually. If you subscribe then it's a package deal. They're not going to want to keep track of any of that. Lot of logistics to keep track of.

That'd be a nice idea.
But like Teddyboy16 said, afraid not.
I just have no interest in these part's, it would have been better if you got a ramp interior leading to the corridors.
It's all down to personal preference

You don't get to pick which issues you want to buy. Unless they are available at your local newsstand then you can buy them individually. If you subscribe then it's a package deal. They're not going to want to keep track of any of that. Lot of logistics to keep track of.

That'd be a nice idea.
But like Teddyboy16 said, afraid not.
I just have no interest in these part's, it would have been better if you got a ramp interior leading to the corridors.
It's all down to personal preference

Our shops will get all the issues in so don't have to subscribe.

If I can not get one would you buy me one and post just the part for me. I will pay cost etc.

As per my pm last night, count me in on the "pls can you post me an updated tp1" too.
cheers
mike from Brisbane

3Phase, Mickxc, PM me your address details and I'll get some postage quotes when I get to the post office next.
Cheers.

I'm so tempted to ask this as well but I already have 3 Issue No.1's (an extra 2 just for the quad guns for my Legacy BMF conversion) so I'll use one and modify it to add the missing armour details.

If I can not get one would you buy me one and post just the part for me. I will pay cost etc.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back