Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

I'm looking for reference pictures of the fans (not the grills) on top of the 5-foot model. Does anyone have photos?

[EDIT to fix quote reference from jinnai to Junk Pilot, oops!]

Like Junk Pilot said, there are very few references for the fans used in the vents on the 5-footer...the best image I have of the area is below as well as a shot from the VFX reel of the 3D model used for TFA which you may be able to use to infer the detail if you so wish (you could also look at what the detail looks like on the Bandai TFA model)

ENGVENT.JPG

vlcsnap-00018b.jpgvlcsnap-00018.jpg

ENGVENT.JPG

vlcsnap-00018.jpg

vlcsnap-00018b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like jinnai said, there are very few references for the fans used in the vents on the 5-footer...the best image I have of the area is below as well as a shot from the VFX reel of the 3D model used for TFA which you may be able to use to infer the detail if you so wish (you could also look at what the detail looks like on the Bandai TFA model)

View attachment 590073
Thank you guys.
It looks as if they were circular and without details on the surface.
9 fan blades and not curved like the ones of the pc/notebook-fan

Like jinnai said, there are very few references for the fans used in the vents on the 5-footer...

Credit should go to Junk Pilot for this actually, it wasn't my quote. :)

Australia: Model Space Australia has confirmed that there will be a release this month. They'll post the information when it's available. Maybe next week?

No need to scan,....Haynes has a free sample of the book to download as a pdf,.....get it while you can guys,.....things disappear after a while:

https://haynes.co.uk/microsites/millenniumfalcon/PDFs/H5096spread5.pdf

J

Just a word of warning. the Haynes manual reference is nice and fairly accurate, but definitely not as nice of a reference as the stitched photos Jaitea shared. There are things missing. Most notibaly quite a bit of the battle damage on the docking ring, landing pads, and the cockpit tube. It's a copy of a copy.

Just a word of warning. the Haynes manual reference is nice and fairly accurate, but definitely not as nice of a reference as the stitched photos Jaitea shared. There are things missing. Most notibaly quite a bit of the battle damage on the docking ring, landing pads, and the cockpit tube. It's a copy of a copy.

How is the light layout? Looks like the best reference so far.

Here is another nice large shot of the bottom. Don't use it as a color reference, but fills in what Jaitea's photo is missing and has the complete turret. You can definitely see where to paint and mark everything.
VEH_IA_889.jpg

I agree, It was merely a supplement so we could get an impression of the parts missing.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back