Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

I will tell you everything I know...
Modelspace USA facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ModelSpaceUSA/timeline

I said the following on their facebook page on 12/22/14...
Please let us know ASAP when this is available for those of us in the USA. Early 2015 is a good start but an actual date would be a lot better.http://www.buildmillenniumfalcon.com/

The following reply on their facebook page on 12/22/14 was...
We are planning for a early to mid March release date in the USA. We will keep you posted on Facebook once the date gets closer.

So there is all of the information that I have at this time.

In short.
Who, what, when, where, why ?
ModelSpace USA, Studio Scale Falcon, March 2015, USA, they want all of our money.

So save up because it is coming!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wait two years to build the falcon and its not even studio scale when you can just buy the studio scale kit?... and be done with it.

Just got off the Phone again with Bissett, they have had a lot of interest in the Falcon model and they will be releasing it in Australia
They will, to the best knowledge of the lady I spoke to, be releasing it March or April , Yes this differs from my other post , I believe I may have spoken to some one else
at there office in Melbourne.
If any Aussies wish to contact Bissett (which may speed up release ,if they know that there is an even higher demand for the model than they already Know)
Bissett's contact ph 03 987 2400

They must be being bombarded with calls about this which is good because it puts pressure on them but I do hope it's late April when I am home. I don't think this is the sort of thing they would get in Dubai.

Just got off the Phone again with Bissett, they have had a lot of interest in the Falcon model and they will be releasing it in Australia
They will, to the best knowledge of the lady I spoke to, be releasing it March or April , Yes this differs from my other post , I believe I may have spoken to some one else
at there office in Melbourne.
If any Aussies wish to contact Bissett (which may speed up release ,if they know that there is an even higher demand for the model than they already Know)
Bissett's contact ph 03 987 2400

Is there a US page where we can "subscribe" or is that what will be launched in March?

Jedi Dade
There is a USA Modelspace page...but there is NO WAY to order the falcon yet for usa.
www.deagostiniusa.com

ModelSpace is a unique website, community and shop for all scale-modeling enthusiasts, offering US customers access to DeAgostini’s hugely successful model products for the first time.

For the moment I'm in the Forbidden Zone of mailing. I guess I just get to wait until Spring to see what happens. I really like the idea of"good enough" detail that can be fine-tuned with accurate detail and painting...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back